ANDERSON, Ind. — Local meetings and activities are scheduled for Wednesday, May 15.
- Free cholesterol, glucose and blood pressure screenings, 11 a.m.-3 p.m., Park Place Community Center, 802 E. Fifth St. Hosted by Community Hospital Anderson.
- East Central Indiana Solid Waste District, 12:30 p.m., 2031 Mounds Road.
- Fresh produce giveaway, 2 p.m. (while supplies last), Anderson Impact Center, 630 Nichol Ave.
- City Council, 5 p.m., Council Chambers, City Hall.
- Chicken noodles dinner, 6-7:45 p.m., North Anderson Wesleyan Church, 1947 E. 240N.
- Alexandria-Monroe Chamber of Commerce “Breakfast Club,” 7:30 a.m., Bob Rogers Center.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.