ANDERSON, Ind. — Local meetings and activities are on Wednesday's calendar.
- Coma’s Closet Spring Benefit Sale, 10 a.m.-6 p.m., basement, 304 W. 11th St.
- Rich Harwood “The Work of Hope” tour, 10 a.m., Anderson Public Library, 111 E. 12th St. Sponsored by United Way of Madison County.
- Anderson Housing Authority Board Of Commissioners, noon, Housing Authority office, 528 W. 11th St.
- Madison County Public Defender Commission special meeting, 4 p.m., Hearing Room C, third floor, Madison County Government Center, 16 E. Ninth St.
- Jazz, art auction, 6-8 p.m., Primrose Retirement Community, 1118 W. Cross St. Fundraiser for Special Olympics.
- Rich Harwood “The Work of Hope” tour, 7 p.m., East Main Street Christian Church. Sponsored by United Way of Madison County.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.