- Annual rummage sale, 8 a.m.-3 p.m., New Horizons United Methodist Church, 611 E. 53rd St.
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Anderson Police Department.
- Bids for Kids TV auction, 10 a.m.-midnight, live auction at Reardon Auditorium and televised on Comcast Channel 3. Proceeds benefit the Exchange Club-Children’s Bureau Family Resource Center.
- Tilapia, whiting fish dinner, 10:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., Church Upon the Rock, 303 W. 29th St.
- Community Handbell Festival, 4:30 p.m., Madison Park Church of God, 67th Street and Columbus Avenue.
- All-you-can-eat breakfast, 7-10 a.m., Daleville American Legion Post 446, 14708 W. Sixth St.
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Elwood Police Department.
- All-you-can-eat fish dinner, 5-7 p.m., Lapel American Legion.
- Girls Night Out, 6-9 p.m., Hardy Building, Indiana 38. Hosted by Markleville Farmers Market.
- Community breakfast, 6-10 a.m., Mechanicsburg Lodge F&AM 392, just north of Indiana 36 on Mechanicsburg Road.