The Herald Bulletin
---- — TODAY
- Family Movie Night, "The Polar Express" (fundraiser for John Poor), 6 p.m., Aletheia Fellowship and Ministry Center, 4505 Faith Drive.
- All-you-can-eat breakfast, 7:30-10:30 a.m., Madison County Voiture 510 40&8, 1600 S. Rangeline Road.
- Preview of the 2014 Indiana legislative session, 8 a.m., Anderson Public Library, 111 E. 12th St. Hosted by the League of Women Voters.
- Euchre, 1:30 p.m.; spaghetti dinner, 4:30 p.m.; organ music, 4-5:30 p.m.; bingo, 6 p.m., Rangeline Community Center, 1405 N. Rangeline Road.
- Town Council, 7 p.m., Town Hall, 17 Veterans Blvd.
- Parks Board, 4:30 p.m., City Building, Council Chambers.
- Taco Night, 4:30-7:30 p.m., Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave. Hosted by the Men's Auxiliary.
- Town Council, 7 p.m., Municipal Building, 653 Locust St.
- All-you-can-eat chicken wings dinner, 4:30-7:30 p.m., Veterans of Foreign Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave.
- Chicken-and-noodle dinner, 5-6:30 p.m., North Anderson Wesleyan Church, 1947 E. 240 N.
- Chicken wing dinners, 5-8 p.m., American Legion Post 408, 5100 Mounds Road.
- Civilian Review Board, 6 p.m., City Building, Community Development meeting room.
- Town Council, 6 p.m., 100 W. State St.
- Soroptimist Cookie Walk, 10 a.m.-7 p.m., Union Building lobby, 11th and Meridian streets.
- Ernie's Heart Christmas Charity Boutique, 4-7 p.m., 2103 Broadway.
- Fish Fry, 5-7:30 p.m., Knights of Columbus, 1225 Main St.
- Winter Fest, activities throughout evening.
- Steak and frog leg dinners, 5-8 p.m., American Legion Post 408, 5100 Mounds Road
Pearl Harbor Day
- Pearl Harbor Day program, 11 a.m., VFW Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave.
- Ernie's Hearty Christmas Charity Boutique, 11 a.m-p.m., 2103 Broadway.
- Breakfast with Santa, 8-10 a.m., Alexandria Community Center, 315 S. Harrison St.
- Christmas in Lapel, 9 a.m.-8 p.m., downtown area.
- "Christmas in Markleville" chili luncheon, 10 a.m.-3 p.m., Hardy Building. Hosted by the Markleville Lions Club.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.