ANDERSON, Ind. — Local meetings and activities are scheduled:
Friday, April 26
- Anderson Community Schools Preschool Round-Up, 9-11:30 a.m. and 1-3:30 p.m., Mounds Mall, 2109 S. Scatterfield Road.
- Coma’s Closet Spring Benefit Sale, 10 a.m.-6 p.m., basement, 304 W. 11th St.
- Second Harvest Food Bank tailgate distribution, noon-2 p.m. (while supplies last), old Delco Remy Plant 18, 2900 S. Scatterfield Road.
- Spaghetti dinner, 4-7:30 p.m., Parkview Nazarene Church, 911 Rangeline Road. Fundraiser for Kiwanis Aktion Club.
- All-you-can-eat fish dinner, 4:30-7 p.m., Madison County Voiture 510, 40&8, 1600 S. Rangeline Road.
- Swiss steak dinners, 4:30-7:30 p.m., Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave.
- All-you-can-eat fish fry, doors open, 4:30 p.m.; dinner, 5 p.m., Madison County Shrine Club, 2419 White St.
- Bids for Kids TV auction, 6 p.m.-midnight, live auction at Reardon Auditorium and televised on Comcast Channel 3. Proceeds benefit Exchange Club-Children’s Bureau Family Resource Center.
- All-you-can-eat Dan’s Fish & Chicken Fry, 4-7 p.m., Alexandria First United Church, 116 W. Broadway. Fundraiser for E.R.F. (local food pantry) and Beauty for Ashes (local women’s shelter).
- New York strip steaks or broasted fish dinners, 5-8 p.m., American Legion Post 216, 450 N. 10th St.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.