- 19th annual Anderson Sertoma Mayor’s Cup Grand Prix, registration, 7 a.m., sponsor races, 11:30 a.m.; celebrity race, noon; opening ceremonies, 12:15 p.m.; feature racing begins, 12:45 p.m.; awards at start/finish line, 5 p.m.; downtown Anderson.
- Spring rummage sale, 8-11 a.m., St. Ambrose Catholic Church, 2801 Lincoln St.
- 13th annual Madison County Humane Society’s Dog Walkathon, 8 a.m.-noon, Shadyside Park.
- Rummage sale, chili, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., UAW Local 1963, Madison Avenue and 29th Street.
- Rummage sale, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Elks Bingo Building, 3841 N. Indiana 9.
- Kare Bear Run presented by Veterans of Foreign Wars Ladies Auxiliary, registration, 10 a.m.; kickstands up at 11:30 a.m.; chicken and noodle dinner following ride, VFW Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave.
- Madison County Relay For Life blood drive, 10 a.m. -1 p.m., Mounds Mall (in the old Maurice’s location).
- Fundraiser spaghetti dinner, 4-6 p.m., Central Community Chapel, 1004 Indiana Ave. Hosted by the Ladies Group.
- “South Pacific,” 7:30 p.m., Mainstage Theatre, 124 W. Ninth St.
- Annual flea market, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Community Building. Hosted by the Cadiz Lions Club.
- All-you-can-eat breakfast, 7:30-10:30 a.m., Daleville Lions Club, Sixth and Edwards streets. Proceeds to Daleville Junior Baseball and Softball.
- Seventh annual townwide rummage sale, starts at 8 a.m.
- “Light Up The World,” concert by Lapel High School Show Choir, 7 p.m., auditorium of LHS.
- Dan’s Fish Fry, 3:30-7:30 p.m., Yorktown Church of the Nazarene, 9001 W. Arch St.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com.