- Planning Commision Meeting, 6 p.m., City Building
- Alexandria Redevelopment Commision, 6:15 p.m., City Building
- School board meeting, 6 p.m., superintendent's office, Daleville Community Schools, 14300 W. Second St.
- "Stories from the Underground Railroad," 7 p.m., Paramount Theatre, 1124 Meridian Plaza. Presented by Bob Sander and Deborah Asante.
- Broasted chicken dinners, noon-8 p.m., Middletown American Legion Post 216, 450 N. 10th St.
- Broasted fish dinners, noon-8 p.m., American Legion Post 216, 450 N. 10th St.
- All-you-can-eat breakfast, 7-11 a.m., AMVETS Post 26, 939 S. Broadway.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.