The Herald Bulletin
---- — SATURDAY
- Winter skating party, 5-7 p.m., Anderson Roll Arena, 2711 Broadway. Hosted by New Life Apostolic Church.
- Baked spaghetti dinner, 5-7:30 p.m., Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave.
- Dancing Like the Stars, 7 p.m., Paramount Theatre, 1124 Meridian Plaza.
- All-you-an-eat breakfast, 7-10 a.m., Daleville American Legion Post 446, 14708 W. Sixth St.
- Chili supper, 4-6 p.m., preceding Frankton-Lapel basketball game, Frankton High School cafeteria. Benefits Frankton Dollars for Scholars program.
- All-you-can-eat Italian dinner, 5-7 p.m., Lapel American Legion.
- Benefit for Arick Tomlinson, 2 p.m., Pendleton American Legion.
- Community chicken noodles dinner, 4-6:30 p.m., Grandview Brethren Church, 9064 W. Grandview Blvd. (at entrance to Summerlake Addition).
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.