The Herald Bulletin
---- — TODAY
- Andersontown Powwow and Market, 11 a.m., Athletic Park.
- Farmers market, 8 a.m.-noon, New Horizons United Methodist Church, 611 E. 53rd St.
- 'Walk With a Doc,' 9 a.m., main entrance/Bait Shop of Shadyside Park (Alexandria Pike). Hosted by Madison Health Partners.
- Benefit rummage sale, 9 a.m.- 6 p.m., Aletheia Fellowship, 2505 Faith Drive. Benefits Indiana Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health.
- Hamburger fry, 11 a.m.-4 p.m., American Legion Post 127, 4118 Columbus Ave.
- Community fundraiser for Olivia C. Weston, bake sale, car wash, cookout, movie sale and more, noon-5 p.m., Family Video, East 38th Street.
- Fish fry, noon-6 p.m., Greater St. Mark Church, 2232 Dewey St.
- 60th annual fish fry, 4-7:30 p.m., Frankton-Lapel Community School Headquarters, 7916 W. 300N. Hosted by Perkinsville Community Church.
- Farmers market, 8 a.m.-noon, Falls Park, next to the Community Building.
- Pendleton Fall Festival, downtown area.
- All-you-can-eat pancake breakfast, 8-9:30 a.m., Alexandria Men’s Service Club, 204 E. Berry St.
- All-you-can-eat community breakfast, 7:30-10:30 a.m., Daleville Lions Club, Sixth and Edwards streets. Proceeds to Daleville High School basketball team.
- Hope for Helpling, a benefit fundraiser for Madeline Helping, spaghetti dinner, 6-8 p.m.; bands performing, 8 p.m.-1 a.m., Elwood Elks Lodge.
- 12th annual festival SEPTabulous Saturday, noon-9 p.m., Fortville Church of the Nazarene, 701 S. Maple St.
- Lapel Eagles Ride, benefit for Van Green and Johnathon Binnion, sign-up, 8 a.m.; kickstands up, 11 a.m.; Golf Cart poker run, sign-up, 1 p.m.; starts, 2 p.m., Lapel Eagles.
- Farmers Market, 9 a.m.-noon, Markleville Community Park.
- Drool in the Pool, 1-5 p.m., Tuhey Pool, corner of West White River Boulevard and North Wheeling Avenue. Fundraiser for Muncie Animal Shelter and ARF.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.