- Dine to Donate, Ruby Tuesday, 5530 Scatterfield Road. Fundraiser for Gateway Association.
- Balloons Over Killbuck Festival, 7:30 a.m.-11 p.m., Anderson Municipal Airport.
- Literacy Coalition informational meeting, 10 a.m., The Literacy Center, inside Paradigm Place, 200 E. 11th St.
- Howl-O-Ween Pet Costume Parade, registration, 11 a.m.; parade around track, noon-1:45 p.m.; trunk-or-treat, 4 p.m. followed by children's costume parade around track; races begin at 5 p.m.; Anderson Speedway, 1311 Martin Luther King Blvd.
- Soroptimist International of Anderson "come-and-go birthday party," 1-4 p.m., Community Hospital Education Center, 1923 N. Madison Ave. Donations for Alternatives' Jump Start Home Store.
- Fall Festival, 3-5 p.m., New Life Apostolic Church, 2230 Jefferson St.
- Chicken and noodle dinner, 5-7 p.m., Gethsemane Foursquare Church, 2320 E. 38th St,
- "Sweeney Todd," 7:30 p.m., Mainstage Theatre, 127 W. Ninth St.
- American Legion Riders 10th District all-you-can eat breakfast, 7-10 a.m.l Halloween Poker Run, 10 a.m.; Ride and Rodeo, 1-3 p.m., Daleville American Legion Post 446, 14708 W. 6th St.
- All-you-can-eat fish dinner, 5-7 p.m., Lapel American Legion.
- "Monster Mile," 1-3 p.m., Pendleton Heights High School track. Sponsored by the South Madison Youth Commission.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.