The Herald Bulletin
---- — TODAY
- Heart of the River coalition to give statement regarding opposition to proposed reservoir, 10 a.m., Madison County 40&8, 1600 Rangeline Road.
- Dan's Fish Fry, 4-7:30 p.m., First Presbyterian Church, 230 W. Ninth St.
- All-you-can-eat fish dinner, 4:30-7:30 p.m., Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave.
- Fish fry, 5-7:30 p.m., Knights of Columbus, 1225 Main St.
- Steak and frog leg dinners, 5-8 p.m., American Legion Post 408, 5100 Mounds Road.
- Blood drive, 8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Elwood High School.
Hay ride, 5-8 p.m.; children's costume party, 8-9 p.m.; American Legion Post 469, 116 Washington St.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.