- Local Briefs
Frankton to get wireless access
The town of Frankton could be seeing wireless Internet availability soon after the council agreed to a contract with MPX wireless on Monday.
Phone lines down at Herald Bulletin after storm
The Herald Bulletin’s direct phone lines were not operating following a thunderstorm early Monday evening in Anderson. If the equipment repairs have not been completed Tuesday morning, anyone unable to reach circulation, advertising , newsroom and other departments should call our toll-free number, (800) 750-5049.
- What's Where: July 14 Local meetings and activities are scheduled Monday, July 14.
- Negro League Baseball history event on Aug. 22 Baseball historian and famous author Phil S. Dixon of Belton, Mo., will highlight an event titled "The Kansas City Monarchs in our home town" Friday, Aug. 22, at Martin University's Gathertorium.
- Arrest Log: July 14 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Saturday and Sunday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Community Briefs: July 14 A compilation of community news items as published in the Monday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- What's Where: July 13 Local meetings and activities are planned Sunday.
- Business People: July 13 A compilation of news items featuring members of the Madison County business community as published in the Sunday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- What's Where: July 13-19 Local meetings and activities are planned this week.
- Community Briefs: July 13 A compilation of community news items as published in the Sunday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- More Local Briefs Headlines
- Frankton to get wireless access