ANDERSON, Ind. — Local meetings and activities are scheduled:
Tuesday, Nov. 20
- Madison County Board of Commissioners, 10 a.m., Government Center, 16 E. Ninth St.
- Blood drive, 1-5 p.m., lower level parking lot, The Herald Bulletin, 1133 Jackson St.
- John Lawson Memorial Thanksgiving dinner, 2-6 p.m., Cross Roads United Methodist Church, 2000 N. Scatterfield Road.
- Board of Public Works, 3 p.m., Room 501, Anderson City Building, 120 E. Eighth St.
- Board of Aviation Commissioners, 5:30 p.m., Anderson Municipal Airport conference room.
- Holiday Dance, 7-10 p.m., Hardacre Ballroom, Paramount Theatre Centre, 1124 Meridian Plaza.
- Town Council, 5 p.m., Town Hall, 3405 Nichol Ave.
- Board of Zoning Appeals, 7 p.m., Town Hall, 100 W. State St.
- Town Council, 7 p.m., Municipal Building, 653 Locust St.
- Town Council, 7 p.m., Town Hall, 109 S. Main St.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.