Five more shows added to State Fair’s lineup
INDIANAPOLIS — A second wave of five of 17 concerts were announced that will be part of the Chevrolet Free Stage headline entertainment at the 2018 Indiana State Fair, which runs Aug. 3-19.
Each night of the fair features a free concert with paid fair admission.
The second wave of shows announced Tuesday include:
• Why Don’t We: Sunday, Aug. 5
• Tyler Childers: Tuesday, Aug. 7
• Randy Houser with special guest Nora Collins: Wednesday, Aug. 8
• Kool & The Gang: Thursday, Aug. 9
• Happy Together Tour: Monday, Aug. 13, featuring The Turtles, Chuck Negron (formerly of Three Dog Night), Gary Puckett & The Union Gap, The Association, Mark Lindsay (formerly of Paul Revere & The Raiders) and The Cowsills.
Online ticket sales are available at a discounted rate of $8 plus convenience fee on the Indiana State Fair website. Tickets can also be purchased at the Indiana Farmers Coliseum box office during regular business hours at the discounted rate. Tickets purchased at the gate are $13.
Florida Station Church of God to host rummage sale
ANDERSON — Florida Station Church of God will host a rummage sale on Friday and Saturday.
Hours are Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Clothes are $2 a bag.
The church is at 1045 W. 375N.
-- The Herald Bulletin