ANDERSON — Exhibition 2018, an annual juried show sponsored by the Art Association of Madison County, will be held at the Anderson Museum of Art in downtown Anderson.
Entries are due at the museum, 32 W. 10th St., on Monday, Oct. 22, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. The opening reception will be during the First Friday event Friday, Nov. 2 from 6 to 8 p.m.
The awards ceremony begins at 6:30 p.m. The exhibition continues through Sunday, Nov. 25; pick-up of artwork will be Monday, Nov 26 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Works must be original (no classroom or copies of others' works). They must have been completed within the past four years and not previously exhibited with the AAMC.
• Paintings: Oil, acrylic and encaustic for mixed media, experimental and collage
• Watercolors: Five sculpture, three-dimensional
• Pastel and drawing, printmaking, photography
• $15 flat entry fee for AAMC paid member is required for work entered.
• Non-members, $40 for one entry, $50 for two entries
A maximum of two works may be entered. There will be no refund for works not exhibited.
Make checks payable to the “Art Association of Madison County, Inc.” or AAMC.
All fees are non-refundable
Send items for the Good Morning feature to firstname.lastname@example.org.