Obituaries for Retha M. Beal, Barbara Sue Cox, Mary Helen Kimmerling, Mary Kaye Lamey, Marjorie Michael, Robert Shannon and Robert Lee Smith are published in the Friday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
Obituaries: March 6
Obituaries for Judy Bradberry, Robert Cochran, Christopher Ellis, Helen Hovermale, Daisy Miller, David Salatin, Aymee Smith and Warren Kirksey are published in the Thursday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
Pending obituaries: March 6
Pending obituaries as published in the Thursday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Helen Catherine Hovermale Helen Catherine (Ball) Hovermale, 88, Sulphur Springs, died March 4, 2014, at her residence.
- Christopher B. Ellis Christopher B. Ellis, 30, died March 2, 2014, in Anderson.
- David C. Salatin David C. Salatin, 89, died Feb. 28, 2014, in Clearwater, Fla.
- Judy Lee Bradberry Judy Lee Bradberry, 54, of Anderson, died March 4, 2014, at St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital.|ANDERSON — Judy Lee Bradberry, 54, of Anderson, passed away on March 4, 2014, at St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital. She was born Dec. 11, 1959, in Anderson, where she resided most of her life. She was an instrument technician for St. Vincent
- Aymee Faith Smith Aymee Faith Smith, 33, of Elizabethtown, Ky., died Feb. 25, 2014, at Brownsboro Norton Hospital, Ky.
- Warren D. Kirksey Warren Dewayne Kirksey, 64, died March 2, 2014, at his home after an extended illness.
- Robert K. 'Bobby' Cochran Robert K. “Bobby” Cochran, 44, died Feb. 28, 2014, at I.U. Health Ball Memorial Hospital.
- Funerals: March 6 Funeral services and visitation hours as published in the Thursday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Obituaries: March 6