ANDERSON, Ind. —
Mary Ann Watters, 68, of Anderson, passed away March 25, 2013 at Community Hospital after an extended illness.
She was born April 24, 1944 in Oneida, Tenn., and had lived in Anderson since 1964. She worked for Anderson Community Schools for 20 years.
Mary Ann was a member of Brookside United Baptist Church, Order of Eastern Star 104 and Social Order of Beauceant.
She is survived by her husband of 48 years, William E. Watters of Anderson; son, Tony Lee (wife, Shannon) Watters of Anderson; grandson, Adam Watters of Anderson; granddaughter, Madison Watters of Anderson; step-granddaughters, Lainey Armstrong and Kasey Swinford, both of Anderson; brother, Coyen (wife, Georgia) Walker of Oneida, Tenn.; sister, Wilma June (husband, Elwood) Lawson of Hartford City; brother, Jimmy (wife, Lavetta) Walker of Bloomington; several nieces and nephews; and her beloved cat, Sylvester.
She was preceded in death by her parents, Rosier and Lucinda Walker; and four brothers.
Services will be conducted at 2 p.m. Friday at Brown-Butz-Diedring Funeral Home with Revs. Leamon Branscum, Ralph Davis and Tom Jones officiating. Burial will be at Anderson Memorial Park Cemetery.
Visitation will be from noon to 2 p.m. Friday at the funeral home.
Post online condolences at www.brownbutzdiedring.com or www.theheraldbulletin.com.
April 24, 1944 - March 25, 2013
ANDERSON, Ind. —
Obituaries: Aug. 23
Obituaries for Mary C. Aynes, Paula S. Bryant, Donald W. Mays, Melissa A. McClintick, Frances W. Paddock, Paul Terry Schlabach, Daniel D. Smith, Marjorie L. Sylvester, Elizabeth Marie Wable and Icevilla Watley are published in the Saturday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Funerals: Aug. 23 Funeral services and visitation hours as published in the Saturday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Mary C. Aynes Mary C. (Hughes) Aynes, 75, of Anderson, died Aug. 21, 2014 at Community Northview Care Center. Anderson.
- Paula S. Bryant Paula S. Bryant, 64, died Aug. 20, 2014, at her residence.
- Donald W. Mays Donald W. Mays, 67, of Anderson, passed away Aug. 21, 2014, at his residence following a brief illness.
- Melissa A. McClintick Melissa A. "Missy" McClintick, 48, Lapel, passed away Friday, August 22, 2014, at Alexandria Care Center following an extended illness.
- Paul Terry Schlabach Paul Terry Schlabach, 70, died Aug. 22, 2014, at his home.
- Daniel D. Smith Daniel D. Smith, 72, Summitville, passed away on Thursday, Aug. 21, 2014, at St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital following an extended illness.
- Marjorie Sylvester Marjorie L. (Massey) Sylvester, 85, Anderson, passed away Aug. 21, 2014, at Community Hospital of Anderson after an extended illness.
- Icevilla Melissa Watley Icevilla Melissa Utley Watley, 92, resident of Middletown, passed away Aug. 22, 2014, at St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital.
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Obituaries: Aug. 23