ANDERSON, Ind. —
Mary Ann Watters, 68, of Anderson, passed away March 25, 2013 at Community Hospital after an extended illness.
She was born April 24, 1944 in Oneida, Tenn., and had lived in Anderson since 1964. She worked for Anderson Community Schools for 20 years.
Mary Ann was a member of Brookside United Baptist Church, Order of Eastern Star 104 and Social Order of Beauceant.
She is survived by her husband of 48 years, William E. Watters of Anderson; son, Tony Lee (wife, Shannon) Watters of Anderson; grandson, Adam Watters of Anderson; granddaughter, Madison Watters of Anderson; step-granddaughters, Lainey Armstrong and Kasey Swinford, both of Anderson; brother, Coyen (wife, Georgia) Walker of Oneida, Tenn.; sister, Wilma June (husband, Elwood) Lawson of Hartford City; brother, Jimmy (wife, Lavetta) Walker of Bloomington; several nieces and nephews; and her beloved cat, Sylvester.
She was preceded in death by her parents, Rosier and Lucinda Walker; and four brothers.
Services will be conducted at 2 p.m. Friday at Brown-Butz-Diedring Funeral Home with Revs. Leamon Branscum, Ralph Davis and Tom Jones officiating. Burial will be at Anderson Memorial Park Cemetery.
Visitation will be from noon to 2 p.m. Friday at the funeral home.
Post online condolences at www.brownbutzdiedring.com or www.theheraldbulletin.com.
April 24, 1944 - March 25, 2013
ANDERSON, Ind. —
Obituaries: April 20
Obituaries for Rebecca Marie Dalton, Catherine Barbara Hoffman, Thomas Frederick Schrope and Karli Elizabeth Smith are published in the Sunday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Funerals: April 20 Funeral services and visitation hours as published in the Sunday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Rebecca Marie Dalton Rebecca Marie Dalton, 29, passed away unexpectedly on April 10, 2014.
- Catherine Barbara Hoffman Catherine "Granny" Barbara Hoffman, 79, of Anderson, passed away on April 16, 2014, at her residence.
- Thomas Frederick Schrope Thomas Frederick Schrope, 53, of Anderson, passed away on April 18, 2014 at St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital.
- Karli Elizabeth Smith Karli Elizabeth Smith, 31, of Anderson, passed away on April 17, 2014 at the Indiana University Medical Center.
Obituaries: April 19
Obituaries for Thomas Frederick Schrope and Shirley A. Williams are published in the Saturday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
Pending obituary: April 19
The following pending obituary is published in the Saturday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Funerals: April 19 Funeral services and visitation hours as published in the Saturday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Shirley A. Williams Shirley A. (Vanderhoof) Williams, 77, of Anderson, died April 17, 2014, at Miller's Merry Manor in Chesterfield.
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Obituaries: April 20