ANDERSON, Ind. —
Mary Ann Watters, 68, of Anderson, passed away March 25, 2013 at Community Hospital after an extended illness.
She was born April 24, 1944 in Oneida, Tenn., and had lived in Anderson since 1964. She worked for Anderson Community Schools for 20 years.
Mary Ann was a member of Brookside United Baptist Church, Order of Eastern Star 104 and Social Order of Beauceant.
She is survived by her husband of 48 years, William E. Watters of Anderson; son, Tony Lee (wife, Shannon) Watters of Anderson; grandson, Adam Watters of Anderson; granddaughter, Madison Watters of Anderson; step-granddaughters, Lainey Armstrong and Kasey Swinford, both of Anderson; brother, Coyen (wife, Georgia) Walker of Oneida, Tenn.; sister, Wilma June (husband, Elwood) Lawson of Hartford City; brother, Jimmy (wife, Lavetta) Walker of Bloomington; several nieces and nephews; and her beloved cat, Sylvester.
She was preceded in death by her parents, Rosier and Lucinda Walker; and four brothers.
Services will be conducted at 2 p.m. Friday at Brown-Butz-Diedring Funeral Home with Revs. Leamon Branscum, Ralph Davis and Tom Jones officiating. Burial will be at Anderson Memorial Park Cemetery.
Visitation will be from noon to 2 p.m. Friday at the funeral home.
Post online condolences at www.brownbutzdiedring.com or www.theheraldbulletin.com.
April 24, 1944 - March 25, 2013
ANDERSON, Ind. —
Obituaries: Dec. 11
Obituaries for L.C. Boyd, Terry Combes, Florence Graham, Kinsey Hines, Bernadine Mustin, John Odom, Alta Smith, Liza Watts and Kenneth Wood are published in the Wednesday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Funerals: Dec. 11 Funeral services and visitation hours as published in the Wednesday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
Pending obituaries: Dec. 11
Pending obituaries as published in the Wednesday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Bernadine G. Mustin Bernadine G. Mustin, 91, of Anderson, died Dec. 9, 2013, at Bethany Pointe Health Campus, Anderson.
- Kinsey Leah Hines Kinsey Leah Hines, 44, Anderson, died Dec. 8, 2013.
- Minister L.C. Boyd Minister L.C. Boyd, 76, died Dec. 6, 2013, at his home after a brief illness.
- Florence M. Graham Florence M. Graham, 90, of Elwood, died Dec. 7, 2013, at Community Parkview Care Center in Elwood after an extended illness.
- John Odom John Edward Odom, 95, of Anderson, died Dec. 8, 2013, at his residence.
- Alta L. Smith Alta Lorene Smith, 93, died Dec. 9, 2013, at IU Health Blackford Community Hospital.
- Kenneth George Wood Kenneth George Wood of Auburn Hills, Mich., died Dec. 5, 2013, at his home.
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Obituaries: Dec. 11