ANDERSON, Ind. —
Mary Ann Watters, 68, of Anderson, passed away March 25, 2013 at Community Hospital after an extended illness.
She was born April 24, 1944 in Oneida, Tenn., and had lived in Anderson since 1964. She worked for Anderson Community Schools for 20 years.
Mary Ann was a member of Brookside United Baptist Church, Order of Eastern Star 104 and Social Order of Beauceant.
She is survived by her husband of 48 years, William E. Watters of Anderson; son, Tony Lee (wife, Shannon) Watters of Anderson; grandson, Adam Watters of Anderson; granddaughter, Madison Watters of Anderson; step-granddaughters, Lainey Armstrong and Kasey Swinford, both of Anderson; brother, Coyen (wife, Georgia) Walker of Oneida, Tenn.; sister, Wilma June (husband, Elwood) Lawson of Hartford City; brother, Jimmy (wife, Lavetta) Walker of Bloomington; several nieces and nephews; and her beloved cat, Sylvester.
She was preceded in death by her parents, Rosier and Lucinda Walker; and four brothers.
Services will be conducted at 2 p.m. Friday at Brown-Butz-Diedring Funeral Home with Revs. Leamon Branscum, Ralph Davis and Tom Jones officiating. Burial will be at Anderson Memorial Park Cemetery.
Visitation will be from noon to 2 p.m. Friday at the funeral home.
Post online condolences at www.brownbutzdiedring.com or www.theheraldbulletin.com.
April 24, 1944 - March 25, 2013
ANDERSON, Ind. —
Obituaries: March 10
Obituaries for Don Badgley, Robert McClain, David Miller and Jack Skinner are published in the Monday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
Pending obituaries: March 10
Pending obituaries as published in the Monday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Funerals: March 10 Funeral services and visitation hours as published in the Monday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Donald V. Badgley Don Badgley, 86, died March 8, 2014, in Muncie.
- Jack R. Skinner Jack R. Skinner, 75, Fairmount, died March 7, 2014, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- David W. Miller David Wayne Miller, 53, formerly of Wilkinson, died March 7, 2014, at St. Francis Hospital in Indianapolis following a brief illness.
Robert W. 'Bob' McClain
Robert W. “Bob” McClain, 81, Anderson, died March 7, 2014, at St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital after an extended illness.
Obituaries: March 9
Obituaries for Donald V. Badgley, Robert W. McClain and Nancy M. Norton are published in the Sunday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
Pending obituaries: March 9
The following pending obituaries are published in the Sunday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Funerals: March 9 Funeral services and visitation hours as published in the Sunday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Obituaries: March 10