Obituaries for Clyde T. Carr, Gregg A. Farren, John F. Heifner, Mary Lou Lacy, Lois M. Staton and Mary Jane Wright are published in the Saturday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Harold Carpenter Harold Carpenter, 66, of Anderson, died July 27, 2014, at Countryside Manor following an extended illness.
- Funerals: Aug. 2 Funeral listings, as published Saturday in The Herald Bulletin.
- Mark S. Hall Mark Samuel Hall, 57, went home to be with his heavenly Father on July 29, 2014, after an extended illness.
- Pending obituary: Ronnalle House Ronnalle House, 75, of Bradenton, Fla. died Aug. 1, 2014, at Cookeville Regional Hospital in Cookeville, Tenn.
- Teresa Sue (Passwater) Bale Teresa Sue (Passwater) Bale, 65, of Carmel, Ind., passed away July 30, 2014, at her residence after a brief illness.
- Wilda M. Ice Wilda M. (McBride) Ice, age 85, died Thursday, July 31, 2014, at her Summitville residence.
- Edward William Long Edward “Ed” William Long, 76, of Wilkinson died July 31, 2014, at his home.
- Charles A. Wilburn Former Elwood resident Charles A. Wilburn, 83, of Kokomo died Friday, July 25, 2014, at Golden Living Sycamore Village in Kokomo following an extended illness.
- Barbara A. Beal-Groves Barbara A. Beal-Groves, 81, of Noblesville, died July 30, 2014, at home. She was a former Anderson resident.
Obituaries: Aug. 1
Obituaries for Velma D. Clayton, Mark S. Hall, Steve Holt, Paul G. Jester, Marylin Janis McConnell and Mary A. Vasquez are published in the Friday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- More Obituaries Headlines