- John Edward Julian John Edward Julian, 77, of Anderson, passed away July 15, 2014.
- Mary Manship Mary Manship, 86, of Elwood, passed away on Thursday, July 17, 2014, at Community Parkview Care Center.
- Stephen A. McClintick Stephen A. McClintick, age 70, died peacefully at his home in Cedar Key, Florida, on July 16, 2014, after a brief illness.
- James Randall Morphew Former Alexandria resident James Randall “Randy” Morphew, 50, passed away unexpectedly at his residence in Edinburgh on Thursday, July 17, 2014.
- Chester W. Pyland Chester W. Pyland, 93, Anderson, died at St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital on July 18, 2014.
- Marvin E. Smith Marvin E. "Moke" Smith, 69, of Elwood, passed away on Thursday, July 17, 2014, at Lutheran Hospital following an extended illness.
- John M. Weber John M. Weber, age 77, Anderson, passed away on Wednesday, July 16, 2014, at Community Parkview Care Center, Elwood.
Obituaries: July 19
Obituaries for Cory Wade Bell, Mary L. Hamilton, John Edward Julian, Stephen A. McClintick, James Randall Morphew, Karl M. Thomas and John Weber are published in the Saturday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
Pending obituaries: July 19
The following pending obituaries are published in the Saturday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Funerals: July 19 Funeral services and visitation hours as published in the Saturday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- More Obituaries Headlines