- Viewpoint: Electric utility bill increase outrageous I tried to find the profit/earnings for Anderson Municipal Light & Power but was unable to. I'm sure such will reveal they are highly capable of paying for whatever they want to increase our payments for.
Kelly Hawes: It’s time to take politics out of redistricting
Odds are that a bill to form a bipartisan redistricting commission won’t pass this year. That’s too bad.
- Editorial: Honoring all Mr. Basketballs overdue At a ceremony last week, Anderson High School honored three winners of the coveted Mr. Basketball award at halftime of a boys basketball game. The recognition given to Anderson graduates Roy Taylor and Kojak Fuller along with Madison Heights product Ray Tolbert was deserved in every way.
- Letter: Let's demand transparency at meetings In Madison County, the elected seldom if ever hold meetings at a time citizens can attend, choosing instead, to pass laws and change how citizen interacts with different departments without ever seeking citizen input.
- Letter: Pence consistent with his philosophy Mike Pence certainly is consistent with his political philosophy of making the American worker the slave labor for multi-national corporations while passing laws to enrich the richest in America.
- Editorial: Hoosier hemp has high potential Hemp, it's not just for pot smokers anymore.
- Primus Mootry: Black Hoosiers: this far by faith If we truly believe, as is often stated, that "black history" is American history, then every American should want to know more.
- Letter: Global warming is a new world order policy Our current administration continues to perpetrate the global warming scam on the American people. Nobody has to point to today's weather to demonstrate that global warming is a fraud.
- Letter: Republican Party is being torn apart The Republican Party, in all its spin of "pretend we're different parties," doesn't in any way represent the working middle-class grunt.
- Editorial: Successes of Sochi Olympics outshine fears, disappointments The Sochi Winter Olympics brought the world together, shining a light in a sometimes dark corner of the world ... if only for a little while.
- More Opinion Headlines