- Editorial: City administration needs to answer for loss of records The loss of personnel records involved in an internal investigation needs itself to be investigated with someone explaining what happened.
Viewpoint: Public should be wary of reservoir hype
Three independent groups reviewed and issued a statement saying the Mounds Lake Reservoir project is bad.
- Editorial: County worker bonus sends taxpayers wrong message For years, Madison County citizens have heard local government officials lament the lack of funds to pay for important services and personnel.
- Letter: Residents can enroll in cancer research What if we could personally participate in research that might help determine factors that cause or prevent cancer?
- Scott Underwood: Help us with Person of Year, Year in Review As December approaches each year, The Herald Bulletin begins to prepare for our community Person of the Year and our Year in Review.
- Maureen Hayden: Indiana fight being elevated to national level If there was any doubt that the coming fight over the same-sex marriage ban amendment in Indiana was going to be elevated to the national level, it’s gone.
You Said It:About church convention, business closing and the stock market
Each Monday, The Herald Bulletin publishes "You Said It," a compilation of reader comments from www.theheraldbulletin.com coupled with responses by the newspaper's editorial board.
Editorial: Festival of Trees boosts holiday spirits, Paramount
Nothing will get you in the holiday spirit like visiting the Festival of Trees at the Paramount Theatre Centre & Ballroom in downtown Anderson.
- Editorial: Moving convention sad for city, likely good for Church of God The writing had been on the walls for a few years. The annual North American Convention of the Church of God, held in Anderson, was losing attendance.
- Letter: Pastor's view intolerant, inconsistent Once again I find the view of a local pastor to be intolerant and inconsistent.
- More Opinion Headlines