- Chili dinner and auction fundraiser, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.,gymnasium, Wesley Free Methodist Church, 3017 W. Eighth St. Proceeds to support missions.
- "Grease The Musical," 3 p.m., Alexandria-Monroe High School. Presented by Alexandria-Monroe Choral and Drama Department.
- Dedication of veteran pavers, 3 p.m., Veterans Memorial gazebo, Woodward Park, 38th and Vine streets.
- Veterans Day chapel, 9 a.m., gymnasium, Liberty Christian School, 2025 Hillcrest Ave. - Veterans Day convocation, 9:30 a.m., Anderson High School, 4610 S. Madison Ave.- Veterans Day ceremony, 11 a.m., VFW Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave. Free stew served following ceremony.- Free chili lunch for veterans, 11 a.m.-7 p.m., American Legion Post 127, 4118 Columbus Ave. - Euchre, 1:30 p.m.; pork roast dinner, 4:30 p.m.; organ music, 4-5:30 p.m.; bingo, 6 p.m., Rangeline Community Center, 1405 N. Rangeline Road.- Veterans Day program, 2 p.m., auditorium, Anderson Christian School, 2625 Lindberg Road.- Blood drive, 3-7 p.m., Christ Lutheran Church, 2751 N. Scatterfield Road.
- Anderson Tree Commission, 4:15 p.m., Geater Community Center, 1611 Chase St.
- School board, 7 p.m., Alexandria Community School Corp. office.
- Veterans Day convocation, 1 p.m., auditorium, Lapel High School.
- Veterans Day celebration, 1:30 and 6 p.m., AMVETS Post 26.
- Town Council special meetings, 6 and 7 p.m., Town Hall, 109 S. Main St.
- Blood drive, 9:30 a.m.-noon, Stoops Freightliner.
- Park board, 6 p.m., City Building.
- Citywide Prayer Rally for Elwood High School students and faculty, 7 p.m., Elwood High School cafeteria.
- Isabel Society's Fall Happening, noon, Harter House, 600 Main St.
- All-you-can-eat chicken wings dinner, 4:30-7:30 p.m., Veterans of Foreign Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave.
- Legacy Cremation & Funeral Services open house, 5-7 p.m., 504 W. Ninth St. (formerly Guilkey Funeral Home.)
- Chicken wing dinners, 5-8 p.m., American Legion Post 408, 5100 Mounds Road.
- Blood drive, 3-7 p.m., Elwood Elementary School.