The Herald Bulletin
---- — TODAY
- Chili dinner and auction fundraiser, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.,gymnasium, Wesley Free Methodist Church, 3017 W. Eighth St. Proceeds to support missions.
- "Grease The Musical," 3 p.m., Alexandria-Monroe High School. Presented by Alexandria-Monroe Choral and Drama Department.
- Dedication of veteran pavers, 3 p.m., Veterans Memorial gazebo, Woodward Park, 38th and Vine streets.
- Veterans Day chapel, 9 a.m., gymnasium, Liberty Christian School, 2025 Hillcrest Ave. - Veterans Day convocation, 9:30 a.m., Anderson High School, 4610 S. Madison Ave.- Veterans Day ceremony, 11 a.m., VFW Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave. Free stew served following ceremony.- Free chili lunch for veterans, 11 a.m.-7 p.m., American Legion Post 127, 4118 Columbus Ave. - Euchre, 1:30 p.m.; pork roast dinner, 4:30 p.m.; organ music, 4-5:30 p.m.; bingo, 6 p.m., Rangeline Community Center, 1405 N. Rangeline Road.- Veterans Day program, 2 p.m., auditorium, Anderson Christian School, 2625 Lindberg Road.- Blood drive, 3-7 p.m., Christ Lutheran Church, 2751 N. Scatterfield Road.
- Anderson Tree Commission, 4:15 p.m., Geater Community Center, 1611 Chase St.
- School board, 7 p.m., Alexandria Community School Corp. office.
- Veterans Day convocation, 1 p.m., auditorium, Lapel High School.
- Veterans Day celebration, 1:30 and 6 p.m., AMVETS Post 26.
- Town Council special meetings, 6 and 7 p.m., Town Hall, 109 S. Main St.
- Blood drive, 9:30 a.m.-noon, Stoops Freightliner.
- Park board, 6 p.m., City Building.
- Citywide Prayer Rally for Elwood High School students and faculty, 7 p.m., Elwood High School cafeteria.
- Isabel Society's Fall Happening, noon, Harter House, 600 Main St.
- All-you-can-eat chicken wings dinner, 4:30-7:30 p.m., Veterans of Foreign Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave.
- Legacy Cremation & Funeral Services open house, 5-7 p.m., 504 W. Ninth St. (formerly Guilkey Funeral Home.)
- Chicken wing dinners, 5-8 p.m., American Legion Post 408, 5100 Mounds Road.
- Blood drive, 3-7 p.m., Elwood Elementary School.
- Plan Commission, 7 p.m., 100 W. State St.
- Fundraiser for Fire Rescue House of Madison County, 11 a.m.-10 p.m., Greek's Pizzeria, 6317 Martin Luther King Blvd.
- Pork chop dinner, 5-7:30 p.m., American Legion Post 127, 4118 Columbus Ave.
- Alexandria Library Board meeting, 6 p.m., Alexandria Library.
- Blood drive, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Pendleton Heights High School.
- Haiti Medical & Dental Mission Fish Fry, 5-7:30 p.m., Knights of Columbus, 1225 Main St.
- The Golden Age of Jazz, musical and dance performance by Ball State students, Paramount Theatre, 1124 Meridian Plaza.
- Steak and frog leg dinners, 5-8 p.m., American Legion Post 408, 5100 Mounds Road.
- Harvest Bazaar, 3-8 p.m., Frankton Elementary School. Hosted by the Student Council. Proceeds to benefit foster children in Madison County.
- All-you-can-eat breakfast, 7:30-10:30 a.m., American Legion Post 127, 4118 Columbus Ave.
- Craft Show, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Rangeline Community Center, 1405 N. Rangeline Road. Hosted by Madison County Humane Society.
- Blood Drive, 11 a.m.-2 p.m., First Christian Church.
- "The Case of the Toxic Tenderloin," dinner-theater fundraiser for Mainstage Theatre/Anderson Symphony Orchestra, The Edge. (Event sold out.)
- Fall bazaar, 9 a.m. to noon, The Factory, community room in The Factory at Eighth and Sigler streets. Hosted by Frankton First United Methodist Church.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.