• Bids for Kids TV auction, pick up items, 10 a.m.; auction of unsold items, 3 p.m., Reardon Auditorium, Fifth Street and College Drive.
• Rockin’ to Help Sperry Family motorcyle ride, noon, Big Baby’s Bar and Grill, 1929 W. Eighth St., ends at The Edge. Fundraiser for family expenses.
• 20th annual Anderson Mayor’s Cup Grand Prix, noon, practice; 12:50 feature races begin; downtown Anderson.
• Blast Off to Kindergarten, 6 to 7:30 p.m., Anderson Elementary.
• School board, 6 p.m., superintendent’s office, Daleville Community Schools, 14300 W. Second St.
• Muncie 9.12 Tea Party meeting, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Kennedy Library, 1700 W. McGalliard Road.
• “Stories in Stone,” by Chet Green, 6 p.m., Anderson Public Library, 111 E. 12th St., Cardinal Room.
• All-you-can-eat chicken wings, 4:30-7 p.m., Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave.
• Job Fair, 10 a.m.-3 p.m., Correctional Industrial Facility, 5124 Reformatory Road.
• “Cyber Safety,” a free presentation for parents and community members, 7-8 p.m., auditorium, Pendleton Heights High School.
• Food Truckin’ Thursdays returns downtown, Citizens Square Park, Ninth and Main streets.
• Theatre on the Edge, featuring Denise Hummer, 6:30 p.m., The Edge, 519 Golf Club Road.
• Broasted chicken dinners, noon-8 p.m., American Legion Post 216, 450 N. 10th St.
• Dan’s Fish Fry, 4-7:30 p.m., Wesley Free Methodist Church, 3017 W. Eighth St. Fundraiser for Operation Love Ministries.
• Chicken noodles dinner, 4:30 p.m.; live auction, 6:45 p.m., Park Place Children’s Center, 501 College Drive. Fundraiser for the center.
• Fish fry, 5-7:30 p.m., Knights of Columbus, 1225 Main St.
• “Based on Willa” and “Murder in Black and White,” presented by the Anderson High School Theatre Arts Department, 7 p.m., auditorium, Anderson High School.
• Blood drive in honor of Whitney Mason, Lacey Curtis and Jessica King, 8 a.m.-1 p.m., auxiliary gym, Frankton Jr./Sr. High School.