- "It's a Wonderful Life: A Radio Play," 2:30 p.m., Byrum Hall, Anderson University.
- "A Christmas Carol," 7 p.m., Madison Park Church, 6607 Providence Drive.
- Christmas concert with the Alexandria Community Band, 7 p.m., Alexandria First Baptist Church, 2107 S. Park Ave.
- Sons of AMVETS annual Chili Cook-Off for Scholars, 1-5 p.m., AMVETS Post 26, 939 S. Broadway. (No one admitted under age 18).
- Blood drive, 8 a.m.-1 p.m., St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital, 2015 Jackson St. Sponsored by the Victoria Guild.
- Euchre, 1:30 p.m.; baked ham dinner, 4:30 p.m.; organ music, 4-5:30 p.m.; bingo, 6 p.m., Rangeline Community Center, 1405 N. Rangeline Road.
- City Council, 6 p.m., Alexandria City Building.
- Town Council, 5 p.m., Town Hall, 3405 Nichol Ave.
Christmas concert, 7 p.m., Eagles Nest Gymnasium, Frankton Jr./Sr. High School.
- Informational health care enrollment session, 3-7 p.m., Anderson Public Library, 111 E. 12th St. Sponsored by Community Hospital Anderson.
- JobSource Community Action Program Board, 11:30 a.m., Emery Lee Auditorium/Beulah Park.
- Board of Zoning Appeals, 7 p.m., 100 W. State St.
- Town Council, 7 p.m., Municipal Building, 653 Locust St.
- Blood drive, 3-7 p.m., Ford Street United Methodist Church.
- School board meeting, 7 p.m., administration office, Shenandoah School Corp., 5100 N. Raider Road.
- Anderson Housing Authority Board Of Commissioners, noon, Anderson Housing Authority, 528 W. 11th St.
- East Central Indiana Solid Waste District Board of Directors, 12:30 p.m., District office, 2031 Mound Road.
- All-you-can-eat chicken wings dinner, 4:30-7:30 p.m., Veterans of Foreign Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave.
- "Christmas at Central" concert, 7:30 p.m., Central Christian Church, 10th and Jackson streets.
- Chicken wing dinners, 5-8 p.m., American Legion Post 408, 5100 Mounds Road.
- Blood drive, 2-7 p.m., St. Vincent Mercy Hospital.
- Informational health care enrollment session, 2-6 p.m., Lapel Library.