The Herald Bulletin
---- — TODAY
- "It's a Wonderful Life: A Radio Play," 2:30 p.m., Byrum Hall, Anderson University.
- "A Christmas Carol," 7 p.m., Madison Park Church, 6607 Providence Drive.
- Christmas concert with the Alexandria Community Band, 7 p.m., Alexandria First Baptist Church, 2107 S. Park Ave.
- Sons of AMVETS annual Chili Cook-Off for Scholars, 1-5 p.m., AMVETS Post 26, 939 S. Broadway. (No one admitted under age 18).
- Blood drive, 8 a.m.-1 p.m., St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital, 2015 Jackson St. Sponsored by the Victoria Guild.
- Euchre, 1:30 p.m.; baked ham dinner, 4:30 p.m.; organ music, 4-5:30 p.m.; bingo, 6 p.m., Rangeline Community Center, 1405 N. Rangeline Road.
- City Council, 6 p.m., Alexandria City Building.
- Town Council, 5 p.m., Town Hall, 3405 Nichol Ave.
Christmas concert, 7 p.m., Eagles Nest Gymnasium, Frankton Jr./Sr. High School.
- Informational health care enrollment session, 3-7 p.m., Anderson Public Library, 111 E. 12th St. Sponsored by Community Hospital Anderson.
- JobSource Community Action Program Board, 11:30 a.m., Emery Lee Auditorium/Beulah Park.
- Board of Zoning Appeals, 7 p.m., 100 W. State St.
- Town Council, 7 p.m., Municipal Building, 653 Locust St.
- Blood drive, 3-7 p.m., Ford Street United Methodist Church.
- School board meeting, 7 p.m., administration office, Shenandoah School Corp., 5100 N. Raider Road.
- Anderson Housing Authority Board Of Commissioners, noon, Anderson Housing Authority, 528 W. 11th St.
- East Central Indiana Solid Waste District Board of Directors, 12:30 p.m., District office, 2031 Mound Road.
- All-you-can-eat chicken wings dinner, 4:30-7:30 p.m., Veterans of Foreign Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave.
- "Christmas at Central" concert, 7:30 p.m., Central Christian Church, 10th and Jackson streets.
- Chicken wing dinners, 5-8 p.m., American Legion Post 408, 5100 Mounds Road.
- Blood drive, 2-7 p.m., St. Vincent Mercy Hospital.
- Informational health care enrollment session, 2-6 p.m., Lapel Library.
- Civilian Review Board, 6 p.m., City Building, Community Development meeting room.
- Pet pictures with Santa, 11 a.m.-2 p.m., South Anderson Veterinary Clinic, 109 W. 53rd St. Fundraiser for Madison County Humane Society.
- All-you-can-eat fish dinner, 4-7 p.m., Madison County 40&8 Voiture 510, 1600 S. Rangeline Road.
- Steak and frog leg dinners, 5-8 p.m., American Legion Post 408, 5100 Mounds Road.
-All-you-can-eat breakfast, 7:30-10:30 a.m., American Legion Post 127, 4118 Columbus Ave.
- Mayor's Movie Matinee "The Polar Express," 2 p.m., City Hall Auditorium. Presented by Mayor's Youth Commission and Anderson Parks Department.
- Candlelight ceremony in honor of loved ones (humans and pets), 5-7 p.m., The Edge. Sponsored by Animal Protection League.
- Live Nativity pageant, 6:30 p.m., 7 p.m., 7:30 p.m., 8 p.m., Maple Grove Church of God, 2729 E. 38th St. Bleacher seating.
- All-you-can-eat breakfast, 8-10 a.m., church fellowship hall, East Christian Church, 124 E. Main St. Hosted by the Christian Men's Fellowship.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.