- Civilian Review Board, 6 p.m., City Building, Community Development meeting room.
- Pet pictures with Santa, 11 a.m.-2 p.m., South Anderson Veterinary Clinic, 109 W. 53rd St. Fundraiser for Madison County Humane Society.
- All-you-can-eat fish dinner, 4-7 p.m., Madison County 40&8 Voiture 510, 1600 S. Rangeline Road.
- Steak and frog leg dinners, 5-8 p.m., American Legion Post 408, 5100 Mounds Road.
-All-you-can-eat breakfast, 7:30-10:30 a.m., American Legion Post 127, 4118 Columbus Ave.
- Mayor's Movie Matinee "The Polar Express," 2 p.m., City Hall Auditorium. Presented by Mayor's Youth Commission and Anderson Parks Department.
- Candlelight ceremony in honor of loved ones (humans and pets), 5-7 p.m., The Edge. Sponsored by Animal Protection League.
- Live Nativity pageant, 6:30 p.m., 7 p.m., 7:30 p.m., 8 p.m., Maple Grove Church of God, 2729 E. 38th St. Bleacher seating.
- All-you-can-eat breakfast, 8-10 a.m., church fellowship hall, East Christian Church, 124 E. Main St. Hosted by the Christian Men's Fellowship.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.