- Spaghetti dinner, noon, Cross Roads United Methodist Church, 2000 N. Scatterfield Road. Proceeds to UMCOR for disaster victims in the Philippines and the Midwest.
- Blood drive, noon-4 p.m., Harvest Supermarkets.
- City Council, 6 p.m., City Building.
- Town Council, 7 p.m., Municipal Building Meeting Room, 653 Locust St.
- Fundraiser for Brooklyn Little League, 5-9 p.m., Garfield's Restaurant, Mounds Mall, 2109 S. Scatterfield Road.
- Broasted chicken dinners, noon-8 p.m., Middletown American Legion Post 216, 450 N. 10th St.
- All-you-can-eat fish dinner, 4-7 p.m., Madison County Voiture 510, 40&8, 1600 Rangeline Road.
- Broasted fish dinners, noon-8 p.m., American Legion Post 216, 450 N. 10th St.
- Winter skating party, 5-7 p.m., Anderson Roll Arena, 2711 Broadway. Hosted by New Life Apostolic Church.
- Baked spaghetti dinner, 5-7:30 p.m., Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave.
- Dancing Like the Stars, 7 p.m., Paramount Theatre Centre, 1124 Meridian Plaza.
- Chili supper, benefit for Dollars for Scholars, 4:30-6 p.m., before basketball game, Frankton High School.
- Community chicken noodles dinner, 4-6:30 p.m., Grandview Brethren Church, 9064 W. Grandview Blvd. (at entrance to Summerlake Addition).
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.