- All-you-can-eat breakfast, 7:30-10:30 a.m., Madison County Voiture 510, 40&8, 1600 Rangeline Road.
- Super Bowl pitch-in, 1 p.m., Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave.
- Blood drive, 1-5 p.m., lower level parking lot, The Herald Bulletin, 1133 Jackson St.
- Rummage, resale, 4-6 p.m., Veterans of Madison County, 3607 E. 10th St. Fundraiser for the club.
- Taco Night, 4:30-7:30 p.m., Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave. Hosted by the Men's Auxiliary.
- Town Council, 7 p.m., Municipal Building Meeting Room, 653 Locust St.
- Fish fry, 5-7:30 p.m., Knights of Columbus, 1225 Main St.
- "Ragamuffin: The True Story of Rich Mullins," special screening, 7-9 p.m. Reardon Auditorium, 1100 E. 5th St..
- REO Speedwagon in concert, 7:30 p.m., Emens Auditorium, Ball State University. Benefit for Rock to the Rescue, a charity group that is helping victims of the storms and tornadoes in the Midwest.
- All-you-can-eat breakfast, 9-11 a.m., Mirror Room, Eagles Lodge 174, 1315 Meridian St.