- City Market, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., Athletic Park.
- Anderson Fiesta 2013, 11 a.m.-9 p.m., Anderson Town Center Park, 12th and Meridian streets. Sponsored by Anderson Parks & Recreation.
- SADDtastic SADDurday event, 1-4 p.m., The Impact Center, 630 Nichol Ave. Hosted by Students Against Drunk Drivers (SADD).
- Hog roast, 4:31-7:31 p.m., New Horizons United Methodist Church, 611 E. 53rd St.
- "Young Frankenstein," 7:30 p.m., Mainstage Theatre, 127 W. Ninth St.
- Heritage Days (see schedule in today's Herald Bulletin)
- Team Chloe 5K Run/Walk, 8 a.m., Frankton High School, 610 E. Clyde St.
- Blood drive, 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m., Frankton Heritage Days location.
- Heritage Days Quilt and Woodworking shows, 10 a.m.-8 p.m., Heritage Days Building (across from Christian Church Family Life Center).
- Farmers Market, 9 a.m.-noon, Markleville Community Park.
Pendleton- Farmers market, 8 a.m.-noon, Falls Park, next to the Community Building.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.