Thousands of media members from around the world -- some less legitimate than others -- thronged the Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., to ask Broncos and Seahawks players and coaches questions on just about every imaginable topic. The results, predictably, created no small stir on social media. Here's a sampling.
Super Bowl XLVIII Media Day
- Pro Sports
Leonard still believes in the Pacers
For the past 36 hours, the NBA universe has been buzzing about the decision made by Indiana Pacers' coach Frank Vogel to rest all of his starting five Wednesday in Milwaukee.
Tiger Woods has back surgery, will miss the Masters
Tiger Woods chose surgery to heal his ailing back over a quest for another green jacket, announcing Tuesday that he will miss the Masters for the first time in his career.
- Momentum swinging in Lind's favor Adam Lind is hitting .386 with one home run and seven RBIs through 15 Grapefruit League games this spring.
- Grigson happy with offseason additions Though he stopped just short of declaring his shopping spree over, Indianapolis Colts general manager Ryan Grigson made it clear Friday he's happy with the team's offseason haul.
- George Bremer: Irsay's plight not about football Jim Irsay has a problem.
George Bremer: Irsay's plight not about football
Jim Irsay has a problem.
Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested
Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay was arrested Sunday night in the northern Indianapolis suburb of Carmel on preliminary charges of driving while intoxicated and possession of a controlled substance, Hamilton County Sheriff's Department Deputy Bryant Orem said.
- Nicks betting deal with Colts will pay off Hakeem Nicks is betting on himself. The 25-year-old wide receiver with a Super Bowl ring and a long injury history from five years with the New York Giants chose a fresh start in Indianapolis because he believes the pieces are in place for the franchise to make a long postseason run.
- Colts add WR Nicks on one-year deal The Indianapolis Colts wide receiver corps was severely depleted in the second half of the 2013 season. On Friday, the franchise bought an insurance policy for this fall.
- Colts DL Jones comes from fighting family If nothing else, Arthur Jones is up for a fight. Most older brothers are confident they can best their younger siblings. But it jumps to another level when the younger brother is UFC light heavyweight champion Jon "Bones" Jones.
- More Pro Sports Headlines
- Leonard still believes in the Pacers