- Pro Sports
- Ugly win leaves Colts sitting pretty in AFC South After a 22-14 win Sunday against Tennessee, Indianapolis is on the verge of its first division title since 2010.
- Colts Report Card: Week 13 The Herald Bulletin sports writer George Bremer breaks down the Colts' Week 13 win against the Titans.
Colts face turning point against Titans
There was a sense of foreboding around the Indianapolis Colts this week. Not unlike the moments leading up to the climax of a Hollywood blockbuster.
Week 13: Colts-Titans preview
VIDEO: What does Indianapolis need to do to bounce back from Sunday's embarrassing loss to the Cardinals? Herald Bulletin sports reporter George Bremer breaks down this week's divisional matchup against Tennessee.
Colts GameDay: Walden preparing for rematch with Walker
Colts outside linebacker Erik Walden received a one-game suspension for head-butting Titans tight end Delanie Walker two weeks ago. His return comes Sunday, in a rematch against Walker and Tennessee.
- Eye on the Opponent: Fitzpatrick hopes to seize the day for Titans The Buffalo Bills couldn't wait to get rid of Ryan Fitzpatrick during the offseason. Now, the Tennessee Titans don't know where they'd be without him.
- Colts' McNary prepares for unlikely NFL debut It's been nearly three years since Josh McNary last played a football game. But that streak could come to an end Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium.
- George Bremer: No easy answers for Colts The Indianapolis Colts are a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in an early two-score deficit.
George Bremer: No easy answers for Colts
The Indianapolis Colts are a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in an early two-score deficit.
- Colts vow to bounce back again Nobody will be happier to see the calendar turn to December than the Indianapolis Colts.
- More Pro Sports Headlines