- Pro Sports
- Colts take risk on Rainey Chris Rainey understands what many people will think when they read this story. And he wants them to know they can't bring him down.
- Colts' offense shows signs of life After slogging through nine of its first 10 quarters without veteran wide receiver Reggie Wayne, the Indianapolis Colts' offense finally appeared to come to life in the second half Thursday night at Tennessee.
Rose, Bulls end Pacers' perfection
Derrick Rose came to work unsure if he'd be able to play.
He left with his confidence intact and his team's future looking very bright.
Luol Deng scored 23 points, Rose added 20 and the Chicago Bulls knocked off the NBA's last unbeaten team with a 110-94 win over the Indiana Pacers on Saturday night.
- Colts' comebacks no laughing matter Comebacks have become commonplace for the Indianapolis Colts. But Thursday night's rally against the Tennessee Titans still managed to stand out.
Colts report card: Week 11
The Herald Bulletin sports writer George Bremer grades the Colts' Week 11 victory at Tennessee.
Colts look to take command of South
The Indianapolis Colts spent their short preparation week for tonight's road game against the Tennessee Titans focusing on the future.
There was no time to dwell on the past.
Colts GameDay: Rookie Rogers ready if called upon
At the core, it's a Hail Mary attempt.
And Indianapolis Colts head coach Chuck Pagano isn't yet certain he's ready to pull the trigger.
- Pacers facing big decision soon What in the world could possibly be troubling in the paradise that has been the Indiana Pacers' NBA season? Thus far not much has gone wrong in the perfect Pacers' season (see story on Page B3). That includes a franchise-breaking win streak to open t
- Eye on the Opponent: Titans running out of options All the pain the Indianapolis Colts have been feeling since Sunday's embarrassing 38-8 loss to the St. Louis Rams? The Tennessee Titans share it. If misery truly does love company, Thursday night's nationally televised showdown in Nashville, Tenn., is going to be an affection aficionado's dream.
No easy answers for Colts offensive woes
The question is both simple and complex: What's wrong with the Indianapolis Colts' offense?
- More Pro Sports Headlines