- Pro Sports
- Colts add former Browns head coach to staff Chuck Pagano turned to an old friend Saturday to add a little intrigue to the Indianapolis Colts coaching staff.
Colts add extra-large offensive tackle
It didn't take very long for Indianapolis Colts general manager Ryan Grigson and his scouting staff to get back up to their old tricks. The team announced Wednesday it has signed 6-foot-9, 320-pound offensive tackle Jack Breckner, who most recently played for the Iowa Barnstormers in the Arena Football League.
- Smashmouth the way to get a title for Indiana Indiana Pacers fans are driving me crazy and it really bothers me even more because I am firmly a part of their ranks.
Manning or Luck? Fans sound off
This NFL season has been especially bittersweet for some Hoosiers as Peyton Manning, the former Indianapolis Colts quarterback, led the Denver Broncos to Super Bowl XLVIII. This week, The Herald Bulletin talked to sports fans about their loyalties to Manning and the Colts’ new quarterback, Andrew Luck.
FBI: Powder near Super Bowl appears harmless
A suspicious powder mailed to several locations in New York and New Jersey, including at least five hotels near the site of Sunday’s Super Bowl, appeared not to be dangerous, the FBI said Friday.
- Seahawks hard team to love For most Colts fans it is easy to figure out which team to root for in this Sunday's Super Bowl. Denver quarterback Peyton Manning is still well-loved in this area for both his accomplishments on the field and his generosity of spirit and time off it
'Pick Boy,' a Waldo sighting and more: Super Bowl Media Day on social media
Thousands of media members from around the world -- some less legitimate than others -- thronged the Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., to ask Broncos and Seahawks players and coaches questions on just about every imaginable topic. The results, predictably, created no small stir on social media. Here's a sampling.
- George Bremer: Super Bowl offers great debate Over the course of 16 NFL seasons, Peyton Manning's legacy has begun to feel like a tangible being. The former Indianapolis Colts quarterback's place in league history will receive as much or more attention than any flesh-and-blood player this week as the countdown to Sunday's Super Bowl XLVIII continues in and around New York City.
- Harrison, Dungy among Hall of Fame finalists Peyton Manning is not the only former member of the Indianapolis Colts with something major to gain this weekend in the greater New York City area. Marvin Harrison and Tony Dungy are among 15 finalists for the Pro Football Hall of Fame. A class of six or seven inductees will be announced Saturday after voting at the Super Bowl site.
Lawsuit focuses on tab for Super Bowl venue's turf
As the Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks prep for their showdown in next weekend's Super Bowl, a legal fight is playing out over the turf installed months ago at the NFL title game's venue.
- More Pro Sports Headlines