- Pro Sports
Colts report card: Week 11
The Herald Bulletin sports writer George Bremer grades the Colts' Week 11 victory at Tennessee.
Colts look to take command of South
The Indianapolis Colts spent their short preparation week for tonight's road game against the Tennessee Titans focusing on the future.
There was no time to dwell on the past.
Colts GameDay: Rookie Rogers ready if called upon
At the core, it's a Hail Mary attempt.
And Indianapolis Colts head coach Chuck Pagano isn't yet certain he's ready to pull the trigger.
- Pacers facing big decision soon What in the world could possibly be troubling in the paradise that has been the Indiana Pacers' NBA season? Thus far not much has gone wrong in the perfect Pacers' season (see story on Page B3). That includes a franchise-breaking win streak to open t
- Eye on the Opponent: Titans running out of options All the pain the Indianapolis Colts have been feeling since Sunday's embarrassing 38-8 loss to the St. Louis Rams? The Tennessee Titans share it. If misery truly does love company, Thursday night's nationally televised showdown in Nashville, Tenn., is going to be an affection aficionado's dream.
No easy answers for Colts offensive woes
The question is both simple and complex: What's wrong with the Indianapolis Colts' offense?
George Bremer: Colts must erase dark day
Chuck Pagano opened his Monday morning news conference with an attempt at levity.
"Sun came up," he said. "Unbelievable."
Colts silenced by the Rams
The dam finally burst Sunday afternoon at Lucas Oil Stadium. After weeks of slow starts that somehow never quite spilled over into defeat, the Indianapolis Colts (6-3) found a current they couldn't outswim and survive. The St. Louis Rams (4-6) scored 35 points in the first 32 minutes and washed Indianapolis' modest two-game winning streak away with a shocking 38-8 victory.
- Colts Report Card: Week 10 THB sports writer George Bremer grades the Colts' 38-8 loss against St. Louis.
Austin leads Rams to 38-8 blowout of Colts
Tavon Austin returned a punt 98 yards for a touchdown and caught two TD passes, almost single-handedly ending the Rams' three-game losing streak with a stunning 38-8 victory today at Indianapolis.
- More Pro Sports Headlines
- Colts report card: Week 11