ANDERSON, Ind. — Because of technical problems, the website page that displays scores and standings for The Herald Bulletin's Fantasy Racing contest was not working as of Tuesday night. The page, which can be accessed through www.theheraldbulletin.com (click on the Fantasy Racing logo), is expected to be functioning by Thursday. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Auto Racing
- Ken de la Bastide: Hunter-Reay's blunder proves costly A lack of patience cost Ryan Hunter-Reay and teammate James Hinchcliffe a chance at victory last weekend in the Verizon IndyCar Series race at Long Beach.
- Poore gets Street Stock victory Anderson’s Josh Poore took advantage of a restart to pass early leader Dustin Burge and capture the Street Stock feature at Anderson Speedway on Saturday.
- Ken de la Bastide: Chase Elliott making headlines This past weekend at Texas Motor Speedway the two NASCAR races were won by some of the younger drivers in the Nationwide and Sprint Cup series.
- Shackleford scores WOFS win Jess Shackleford took the lead on a restart with 28 laps remaining and survived four more restarts to win the inaugural Winged Outlaw Figure-8 Series race at Anderson Speedway on Saturday.
- Armstrong looking to move up Shenandoah graduate Dakoda Armstrong has an opportunity this weekend to take a familiar path and move up in the NASCAR Nationwide standings.
- Ken de la Bastide: Power on IndyCar hot streak In most forms of racing it is difficult to win three races in a row or four of six events, but that is the accomplishment of Will Power in the Verizon IndyCar series.
- Hacker gets late model win Noblesville teenager Chris Hacker turned in a dominating performance in capturing the season-opening Vores Welding CRA Late Model Sportsman feature at Anderson Speedway.
- Anderson Speedway kicks off 2104 season With sunny skies and more seasonable temperatures, Anderson Speedway officially opened for the start of the 2014 season on Sunday afternoon.
- Ken de la Bastide: Speedway kicks off 2014 season Anderson Speedway kicks off the 2014 season this Saturday with a pair of 75-lap features for the McGunegill Engine Performance Late Models and the NASH-FM Thunder Cars.
Ken de la Bastide: Deal moves IndyCar to next level
It has been an exceptional few weeks for IndyCar with the biggest news coming last week with the signing of Verizon as the title sponsor.
- More Auto Racing Headlines