ANDERSON, Ind. — Because of technical problems, the website page that displays scores and standings for The Herald Bulletin's Fantasy Racing contest was not working as of Tuesday night. The page, which can be accessed through www.theheraldbulletin.com (click on the Fantasy Racing logo), is expected to be functioning by Thursday. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Auto Racing
Indianapolis Motor Speedway mourns death of Garner
The death of three-time Indianapolis 500 pace car driver James Garner is rippling through the motor racing community.
- Marcum claims Late Model win Morristown driver Jeff Marcum has watched victories in the McGunegill Engine Performance Late Models slip away this season, but that changed Saturday at Anderson Speedway.
- Ken de la Bastide: Disappointing short track news abounds During the past two weeks, there has been disappointing news coming out of the local short track racing community.
- Atkinson wins Street Stock 75 New Castle’s Jason Atkinson appeared headed to a dominating win Saturday night at Anderson Speedway in the CRA Street Stock feature.
- CRA Street Stocks return to Anderson Speedway Racing action returns to Anderson Speedway on Saturday with CRA Street Stocks, NASH FM ThunderCars, Front Wheel Drives Figure 8s and Thunder Roadsters.
- Ken de la Bastide: Team alliance could bring NASCAR changes Whether they like it or not NASCAR officials could be looking at changes in how television and sponsor money is divided with competitors and efforts to reduce costs of the sport.
- Norton dominates Outlaws Indianapolis driver R. J. Norton Jr. is no stranger when it comes to winning Outlaw Figure-8 racing at Anderson Speedway.
- Last-lap pass gives Jones win in Winchester Brandon Jones only led a portion of the final lap, but it was the last few yards to capture the Herr’s Chase the Taste 200 for the ARCA Series at Winchester Speedway on Sunday.
- Atkinson scores late model win New Castle’s Jason Atkinson inherited the lead with three laps remaining, when leader Jeff Marcum spun, to capture the CRA/McGunegill Engine Performance Late Model feature at Anderson Speedway on Saturday night.
- Kimmel ready for Winchester repeat If there was an Indiana Motorsports Hall of Fame, one of the first people to be inducted would be Clarksville resident Frank Kimmel.
- More Auto Racing Headlines
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway mourns death of Garner