- Auto Racing
- Speedway president: Track has strict alcohol abuse policies The owner of Anderson Speedway says he and track officials will be more vigilant after an alleged drunken race driver crashed into another car after being flagged out of a race last weekend.
Brickyard 400 to be held final weekend of July
Next year's Brickyard 400 will be run July 27.
- Ken de la Bastide: Sprint cars in action this weekend The USSA will be crowning its first Sprint Car Challenge champion Saturday during the UAW Paint the Night Pink season championships at Anderson Speedway.
- Jones wears Winchester 400 crown WINCHESTER - Michigan driver Erik Jones continued his storybook season by winning the 42nd running of the Winchester 400 Sunday in a race that will be remembered as a classic. Jones took the lead following the final round of pit stops on La
- Shackleford wins National Crown For 86 laps, Jeff Shackleford held off a determined Jesse Tunney to capture the 64th running of the Tim Thompson Nationwide Insurance National Crown at Anderson Speedway.
Rick Teverbaugh: NASCAR needs changes for the Chase
Only occasionally will the sport of auto racing be approached in this column. That's not because I have no interest in the sport or no knowledge about it. It is mostly because my esteemed colleague, Ken de la Bast
Kahne hopes Charlotte kick-starts Chase run
There are very few active NASCAR Sprint Cup drivers with a better track record than Kasey Kahne. Kahne was in Anderson Wednesday morning for the grand opening of Ollie's Bargain Outlet and he was hopeful a trip to a good track could help him get some traction in the Chase.
- Winchester 400 on tap this weekend With the racing season winding down there are two of the nation’s premier events slated this weekend in central Indiana. The 42nd running of the Winchester 400 is set for Sunday with racing at the famed half-mile oval scheduled for Friday and Saturda
Indy officials announce details of new May race
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway will open two days earlier than expected to accommodate the new Grand Prix of Indianapolis road race.
- Ken de la Bastide: Anderson Speedway to crown 9 champions There will be plenty of racing action at Anderson Speedway this Saturday with multiple divisional championships up for grabs on a day sponsored by the United Auto Workers to benefit the fight against breast cancer.
- More Auto Racing Headlines