- Auto Racing
- Hemric wins Redbud 300 Daniel Hemric took advantage on a restart with 23 laps remaining to capture the Stoops Freightliner Redbud 300 Saturday at Anderson Speedway.
- VanAlst gets first career feature win It took 17 years but Greg VanAlst finally got his first career feature win in the Motion Motors 100 at Anderson Speedway on Friday. VanAlst led the entire way for the McGunegill Engine Performance Late Models and Vores Welding CRA Sportsman drivers and collected the winner’s share of $2,000.
- Ken de la Bastide: Top names entered in Redbud 300 Most of the top names in super late model competition will be descending on Anderson Speedway for the running of the Stoops Freightliner Redbud 300 on Saturday.
- Ken de la Bastide: Johnson back in title hunt What a difference two weeks make in the Verizon IndyCar and Sprint Cup series racing action.
- Dossey scores first late model win at Anderson Speedway Jack Dossey III led the final 12 laps to record his first career victory in the McGunegill Engine Performance Late Model feature Saturday night at Anderson Speedway.
- Ken de la Bastide: Indy, Little 500s provide great racing For the fourth consecutive year, the Indianapolis 500 was determined during the final laps of the May classic that is regaining popularity with fans around the world.
Johnson ends drought at Coca-Cola 600
About the only one not worried about Jimmie Johnson's victory drought this season was the Sprint Cup defending champion. After his dominating show this weekend at Charlotte Motor Speedway, Johnson gave his competitors plenty to worry about.
Fans: Indy 500 has to be experienced in person
Embracing the clear skies and warm temperatures thousands of race fans descended on the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the 98th running of the Indianapolis 500 on Sunday.
- Mike Lopresti: Bittersweet day for Andretti He is Michael Andretti, car owner and father. So just how was he supposed to feel at this moment?
- Hunter-Reay claims Indy 500 Ryan Hunter-Reay led a strong team effort by Andretti Autosport by holding off Helio Castroneves to win the 98th running of the Indianapolis 500 on Sunday.
- More Auto Racing Headlines