- Auto Racing
Indy officials announce details of new May race
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway will open two days earlier than expected to accommodate the new Grand Prix of Indianapolis road race.
- Ken de la Bastide: Anderson Speedway to crown 9 champions There will be plenty of racing action at Anderson Speedway this Saturday with multiple divisional championships up for grabs on a day sponsored by the United Auto Workers to benefit the fight against breast cancer.
- Richmond fallout continues The fallout from the Richmond race fixing scandal that has NASCAR reeling in recent weeks continues with no clear signs of it abating in the near future. NAPA Auto Parts, which has been a long time sponsor in NASCAR, announced last week that it was t
- Pierce remains perfect in USSA action Daleville’s Aaron Pierce remained perfect in USSA Sprint Car Challenge competition, leading all 50 laps at Anderson Speedway on Saturday.
- Hopkins Little 500 pioneer The year was 1949 when a group of men gathered in the now demolished Anderson Hotel, across from the courthouse, to make an announcement that would have a lasting impact on Anderson.
- Marcum gets CRA Sportsman win Once Jeff Marcum got the lead in the CRA Late Model Sportsman feature, he pulled away to his second win of the year Saturday at Anderson Speedway.
Ken de la Bastide: NASCAR decision partially right
NASCAR got it half right when it made the decision to put Ryan Newman in the Chase for the championship and issue penalties to Michael Waltrip Racing.
- Hopkins gets late model win at Anderson Speedway New Castle driver Fred Hopkins became the latest driver to record a win in the McGunegill Engine Performance Late Models at Anderson Speedway on Saturday.
Edwards wins race, Keselowski misses Chase
NASCAR will have a new champion this year as the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship will go on without Brad Keselowski.
- Langdon gets NHRA Nationals sweep NHRA Top Fuel points leader Shawn Langdon made it a memorable double-win weekend by racing to the Chevrolet Performance U.S. Nationals victory Monday at Lucas Oil Raceway.
- More Auto Racing Headlines
- Indy officials announce details of new May race