- Auto Racing
- Lambert claims late model 100 In his seventh appearance of the year at Anderson Speedway, Noblesville driver Mark Lambert finally scored a win in the season-ending 100-lap race for the McGunegill Engine Performance Late Models.
- Ken de la Bastide: Martinsville could decide NASCAR title Now that the Talladega race has ended without the big wreck that would shake up the Chase for the Sprint Cup title, competitors head to the half-mile Martinsville bull ring. Next to the Talladega race, the “big paper clip” that is Martinsville is the second most likely track to make or break the remaining championship contenders.
- Daleville's Pierce captures USSA title ANDERSON -- Aaron Pierce continued his dominance of the USSA Sprint Car Challenge by winning Saturday for the third time this season and capturing the inaugural championship. On UAW Paint the Night Pink at Anderson Speedway, which raised ov
- Anderson Speedway to decide 9 champs ANDERSON - Anderson Speedway returns to action on Saturday with UAW Paint the Night Pink Season Championships. Featured divisions include USSA Sprint Cars, MEP Late Models, Street Stocks, NASH FM ThunderCars, USSA Mel Kenyon Midgets, Front
- Speedway president: Track has strict alcohol abuse policies The owner of Anderson Speedway says he and track officials will be more vigilant after an alleged drunken race driver crashed into another car after being flagged out of a race last weekend.
Brickyard 400 to be held final weekend of July
Next year's Brickyard 400 will be run July 27.
- Ken de la Bastide: Sprint cars in action this weekend The USSA will be crowning its first Sprint Car Challenge champion Saturday during the UAW Paint the Night Pink season championships at Anderson Speedway.
- Jones wears Winchester 400 crown WINCHESTER - Michigan driver Erik Jones continued his storybook season by winning the 42nd running of the Winchester 400 Sunday in a race that will be remembered as a classic. Jones took the lead following the final round of pit stops on La
- Shackleford wins National Crown For 86 laps, Jeff Shackleford held off a determined Jesse Tunney to capture the 64th running of the Tim Thompson Nationwide Insurance National Crown at Anderson Speedway.
Rick Teverbaugh: NASCAR needs changes for the Chase
Only occasionally will the sport of auto racing be approached in this column. That's not because I have no interest in the sport or no knowledge about it. It is mostly because my esteemed colleague, Ken de la Bast
- More Auto Racing Headlines