- Auto Racing
TruFuel Must See Racing Xtreme Sprints, CRA Street Stocks return to Anderson Speedway
The Winged Sprint Cars will make their final season appearance at Anderson Speedway on Saturday when the TruFuel Must See Racing Xtreme Sprint Series drivers compete in the BestWay Disposal 50.
- Ken de la Bastide: IndyCar silly season heating up The silly season for 2014 has started in the IZOD IndyCar Series with just a handful of races remaining. The series will be in action this weekend on the road course at Sonoma, followed by a street race in Baltimo
- Craig claims CRA Sportsman win ANDERSON - Trey Craig took advantage of the low groove opening up with 10 laps remaining to claim his second CRA Top Speed Fabrication Sportsman Late Model win of the year at Anderson Speedway. There was plenty of action over the course of
Armscamp was popular racetrack
For many years race fans attended Sun Valley Speedway in Anderson to enjoy wheel-to-wheel competition on the track. But there was an equally popular racing venue in Alexandria that drew large crowds.
Documents show how speedway has kept liquor license
A review of records filed with the Indiana Alcohol & Tobacco Commission provides insight into how Anderson Speedway has kept its liquor license the past several years despite owing Madison County thousands of dollars in property taxes.
- Sportsman makes final Anderson appearance Saturday ANDERSON -- Anderson Speedway returns to action on Saturday with CRA Late Model Sportsman, ThunderCars along with Figure 8s. The CRA Late Model Sportsman division makes a final season appearance at Anderson Speedway. In the previous three r
Anderson Speedway liquor license in jeopardy
Action Entertainment, the company that owns Anderson Speedway, could lose its liquor license in October if it doesn't pay more than $100,000 in back property taxes owed to Madison County, officials said Wednesday.
- Busch dominates at Indy It was a record-setting day for Kyle Busch in the Indiana 250 for the Nationwide Series race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- Newman steals Brickyard pole Ryan Newman stole the pole position from Jimmie Johnson for Sunday’s race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
Indy Speedway makes changes to get fans in faster on Sunday
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway will more than double the number of entrance lanes for fans attending Sunday's Brickyard 400 NASCAR race following lengthy delays for fans before the Indianapolis 500.
- More Auto Racing Headlines
- TruFuel Must See Racing Xtreme Sprints, CRA Street Stocks return to Anderson Speedway