- Auto Racing
- Trent repeats in late models at Anderson Martinsville driver Danny Trent made it two consecutive wins in Sportsman Late Model action at Anderson Speedway on Saturday.
- Pagenaud wins inaugural Indy GP Fuel strategy turned out to be the determining factor in bringing Simon Pagenaud the victory in the inaugural Grand Prix of Indianapolis.
- Saavedra unexpected pole winner at IMS Sebastian Saavedra claimed the pole position for the inaugural running of the Grand Prix of Indianapolis, after Ryan Hunter-Reay crashed after momentarily posting the quickest time.
- Ken de la Bastide: Indy Grand Prix should be special There can be only one inaugural for any event, and this weekend the Indianapolis Motor Speedway plays host to the first Grand Prix of Indianapolis.
- Poore continues winning ways Anderson’s Josh Poore used the high line to pass Jason Atkinson with 38 laps remaining to capture the CRA Stealth Trailers Street Stocks feature at Anderson Speedway.
IndyCar commits to New Orleans race in 2015
IndyCar will race in the New Orleans area in 2015, Gov. Bobby Jindal confirmed through a spokeswoman Sunday.
- NASCAR needs to focus on racing, not fighting There was an interesting story on the Associated Press newswire this past week concerning the altercation between Casey Mears and Marcus Ambrose following the Sprint Cup race at Richmond.
- Armstrong claims Glen Niebel Classic Caleb Armstrong used a bump-and-run move with 17 laps remaining to win the 14th running of the Glen Niebel Classic at Anderson Speedway on Sunday.
- Reaid three-peats at Anderson Speedway Georgia driver TJ Reaid made it a three-peat in the annual spring visit of the CRA Super Series, winning the Anderson Properties 125 on Saturday at Anderson Speedway.
- Roahrig injured in practice at Anderson Speedway Mishawaka driver Tyler Roahrig suffered injuries in a practice crash for the Anderson Properties 125 CRA Super Series race a Anderson Speedway on Friday.
- More Auto Racing Headlines