- Auto Racing
Kahne hopes Charlotte kick-starts Chase run
There are very few active NASCAR Sprint Cup drivers with a better track record than Kasey Kahne. Kahne was in Anderson Wednesday morning for the grand opening of Ollie's Bargain Outlet and he was hopeful a trip to a good track could help him get some traction in the Chase.
- Winchester 400 on tap this weekend With the racing season winding down there are two of the nation’s premier events slated this weekend in central Indiana. The 42nd running of the Winchester 400 is set for Sunday with racing at the famed half-mile oval scheduled for Friday and Saturda
Indy officials announce details of new May race
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway will open two days earlier than expected to accommodate the new Grand Prix of Indianapolis road race.
- Ken de la Bastide: Anderson Speedway to crown 9 champions There will be plenty of racing action at Anderson Speedway this Saturday with multiple divisional championships up for grabs on a day sponsored by the United Auto Workers to benefit the fight against breast cancer.
- Richmond fallout continues The fallout from the Richmond race fixing scandal that has NASCAR reeling in recent weeks continues with no clear signs of it abating in the near future. NAPA Auto Parts, which has been a long time sponsor in NASCAR, announced last week that it was t
- Pierce remains perfect in USSA action Daleville’s Aaron Pierce remained perfect in USSA Sprint Car Challenge competition, leading all 50 laps at Anderson Speedway on Saturday.
- Hopkins Little 500 pioneer The year was 1949 when a group of men gathered in the now demolished Anderson Hotel, across from the courthouse, to make an announcement that would have a lasting impact on Anderson.
- Marcum gets CRA Sportsman win Once Jeff Marcum got the lead in the CRA Late Model Sportsman feature, he pulled away to his second win of the year Saturday at Anderson Speedway.
Ken de la Bastide: NASCAR decision partially right
NASCAR got it half right when it made the decision to put Ryan Newman in the Chase for the championship and issue penalties to Michael Waltrip Racing.
- Hopkins gets late model win at Anderson Speedway New Castle driver Fred Hopkins became the latest driver to record a win in the McGunegill Engine Performance Late Models at Anderson Speedway on Saturday.
- More Auto Racing Headlines
- Kahne hopes Charlotte kick-starts Chase run