- Auto Racing
- Qualifiers march toward U.S. Nationals finals Thanks to an evening rain on Saturday night, there was $200,000 at stake in a pair of Traxxas Nitro Shootouts at the U.S. Nationals on Sunday.
- DeJoria reached NHRA premier level the hard way Shes comes from a family with a highly successful business and she has good looks to go with it. But neither of those things have led to Alexis DeJoria's position among the world's top pro Funny Car drivers.
McKinney grabs Front Wheel Drive feature at Anderson Speedway
Elliott McKinney held off a determined pack of drivers over the final 10 laps to record his third feature win in the Front Wheel Drive Oval Division at Anderson Speedway on Saturday.
- Big heat facing Big Go at Nationals Rick Teverbaugh: After some of the drivers, fans and media withered under the scorching heat and soaring humidity during the U.S. Nationals press conference Wednesday, weather was a topic for the weekend.
Bernstein left with one NHRA goal this week
Top fuel driver Brandon Bernstein is going into this weekend's U.S. Nationals the old fashioned way. "We're just going in to win it," said Bernstein in a Tuesday interview. "We just want to be up there at the end of the qualifying. Points don't matter, and we tested well there last week."
- Chase field settled in final weeks With just two weeks remaining before the Sprint Cup Chase begins only Jimmie Johnson is locked into the 12-car field. In reality several drivers, although not mathematically locked into the Chase field, will be co
- Donahugh claims Fritz/Dietzen Memorial ANDERSON -- Kevin Donahugh made the trip from Missouri worthwhile as he passed John Robbins with 24 laps remaining to win the Grant Fritz/Greg Dietzen Memorial race for the Legends division. Donahugh was the second different winner of the e
- Legends return to Anderson Speedway Saturday ANDERSON -- Anderson Speedway returns to racing action on Saturday with the Grant Fritz/Greg Dietzen Memorial taking place featuring the Legends. The McGunegill Engine Performance Late Models, Front Wheel Drives Oval and Thunder
- Ken de la Bastide: IndyCar to test on IMS road course There was interesting news last weekend at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway which could be a sign that another race could be on tap for the famed oval.
- Marquez dominates MotoGP at Indianapolis INDIANAPOLIS - The impressive rookie season of Marc Marquez continued Sunday at the Red Bull Indianapolis Grand Prix as he dominated the MotoGP. Marquez, who set a track record during qualifying, dropped to third at the start but moved into
- More Auto Racing Headlines