- Church News: Nov. 9 The following are brief Church News items of local interest.
- Ingalls Town Council president resigns After less than a year running the Ingalls Town Council, Jack Stout has resigned from his position as president.
For many, there’s nothing they’d love better than to get a clue straight from God. Anderson resident Lora A. York has written a book to help people do just that.
Verna Davis: Families just agree to disagree, but do so with love
I have heard it said that you can choose your friends but you can't choose your family. Before my family disowns me, let me explain that my relatives are good people. But we don't always agree with one another.
- Church News: Nov. 2 The following are brief Church News items of local interest.
- North Christian celebrates centennial It’s come a long way from the small white clapboard building in which it started out, but Markleville North Christian Church remains a vibrant and purposeful congregation.
- Church News: Oct. 26 The following are brief Church News items of local interest.
- Circus comes to Treats from Indiana Anderson’s East Side Church of God is out to remind us of many of the neat things for which Indiana is known, while celebrating the fall season.
Listening to the message
Kelli Thompson said the moment she realized she needed to walk away from her job at a country radio station in New Castle came as she watched her friends and co-workers grieve in the wake of the 9/11 attacks.
Convoy of Hope
Members of Anderson’s Faith Church set out for Colorado on Oct. 6. Associate Pastor of Outreach Carl Lamb and church members Steven Beverly, Dale Smith and Steve Smith were on a single mission. “We go out there to represent Christ … with acts of kindness and compassion,” said Lamb.
- More Faith Headlines