- Senior living planned for city's south side A new senior housing development could be locating on the former Ace Airport site, now home to the Madison Park Church of God.
Schools closed; other cancellations for Wednesday
All Madison County school corporations are closed Wednesday. Other closings announced for Wednesday, as of 10:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Amendment foes use language of faith to lobby lawmakers
State Rep. Kevin Mahan expected to be inundated with calls and emails from advocates in Indiana's big cities demanding that he oppose the state's same-sex marriage amendment.
- Meadowbrook Elementary converted into church When the Lindberg Road Church moved to a new location due to bankruptcy issues, the congregation needed a new name. They thought Journey Church might be appropriate.
- Verna Davis: Look for the 'gorgeous works of art' in your life It's so easy to find what is wrong with life. It's not fair. It's hard. It's full of pain and confusion. People do things that are not nice. People we love die before their time. But there are things we should remember.
- Church News: Feb. 1 A compilation of church news items as published in the Saturday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Support classes at Madison Park Church of God Madison Park Church offers support through three special classes. All classes are open to the community and will be held at the church.
- Wind plays havoc in Anderson An Anderson couple received a rude awakening Monday morning when they woke up to a tree on top of their house.
- Residents can help struggling families avoid losing heat this winter Subzero temperatures and extreme conditions will likely produce some of the largest utility bills in years for local residents.
- Verna Davis: Heed the stories and the lessons that can be learned In 1 Corinthians 10, we receive some warnings about the stories contained in the Old Testament. Those verses tell us that we should not be ignorant of what our forefathers saw and did.
- More Faith Headlines