- Grief reconciliation workshop series planned An educational and support series starts Thursday, Oct. 10 in the north/south parlor of First United Methodist Church.
- Richards to present 32nd annual Newell lectures The Anderson University School of Theology and the Center for Christian Leadership will welcome Dr. Kent Harold Richards on Monday, Oct. 14 for the 32nd Annual Newell Lectures in Biblical Studies.
A wrench and a prayer
Mike Almack cracks jokes all day long, but make no mistake, he’s serious about fixing your car. Almack and his wife, Cheryl, own Almack’s All-Care Automotive on Ohio Avenue in Anderson.
Catholic churches join nationwide fundraising event
Monsignor Robert Sell arrived in style Saturday at the St. Vincent de Paul Run/Walk for the Poor, which raised about $20,000 for poor relief.
Small groups make big impact at Methodist Community Day
Getting up early and cleaning up at the Madison County Humane Society might not have been Connie Kanable's first choice for how to spend her Saturday morning.
A church for all people
The welcome mat is out at the newly established Full Gospel Church in Anderson. "We’re a church for all people," says Pastor Rick Craig. "Everybody’s welcome."
- Verna Davis: Not happy? Find ways to get that way Why is it that we are so fixated on being happy? Why do we think we should be happy all the time? Why is it that we are unhappy more often than we are happy?
- Church News: Sept. 28 The following are brief Church News items of local interest.
- Family and friends of pastor remember man who was 'invested in people' Leigh Crockett had an impact on the lives of hundreds of people he came in contact with over the 30 years he spent as pastor of Grace Baptist Church in Anderson.
- Prayer, service projects set for Saturday Dozens of local residents will be praying downtown and assisting in service projects Saturday.
- More Faith Headlines