- Food distribution stops as donations drop Food distributions to the needy have been temporarily halted in parts of an eight-county region, including Madison County, due to a drop in donations, officials said Thursday.
- Church News: May 24 A compilation of local church news as published in the Saturday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Verna Davis: Remembering loved ones, God good things to do I recently attended a memorial service at the nursing home where my stepfather spent the last years of his life.
- Auditions set for 'Chronicles of Narnia' This summer, local drama director Darlene Lee plans to embark on an adventure into “The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.”
School board members met privately on Bible class
A school board that approved a Bible-based curriculum for pupils next fall broke into small groups and met privately with the program's chief backer, the president of the Hobby Lobby arts and crafts store chain, to get around an Oklahoma law that requires government bodies to be open to the public, according to emails obtained by The Associated Press.
- Drama camp to perform 'Chronicles of Narnia' This summer, local drama director Darlene Lee plans to embark on an adventure into "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe."
- Singspiration has new time and day The 2014 Indiana State Police summer youth camps are for students entering grades 5 through 12.
- Indiana Gospel Music Festival brings performance to Frankton The Indiana Gospel Music Festival (IGMF), a statewide organization that promotes gospel music, is holding a preview performance for its July concert in the area.
- Verna Davis: Don't park yourself in God's spot Did you know God has a parking spot reserved just for Him? It's the space specially marked for God so He can make room for His justice and judgment.
- Church News: May 17 The following are brief Church News items of local interest.
- More Faith Headlines