- Winged sprint cars return to Anderson Speedway Anderson Speedway returns to racing action Saturday with the second appearance from the Must See Racing Xtreme Sprint Series. The NASH FM ThunderCars and Front Wheel Drives Oval divisions will also be part of the racing program.
- Two-time state finalist Tilton at top of girls golf hopefuls Area golf action is getting into the full swing of things as several local high schools have begun their seasons.
Colts end eventful camp on light note
Chuck Pagano threw his team a little curveball Wednesday to close out the 2014 training camp, providing a light-hearted finish to a three-week stretch at Anderson University that often tested the team's mettle.
- Contract's up, but AU confident Colts will return AU president James Edwards believes the school soon will begin working on a new deal with the Colts.
- Rick Bramwell: One honey of a surprise Does nature ever talk to you? Perhaps not, if you have ear buds in. Something caught my ear during a quiet walk with Daisy earlier this week.
- Ken de la Bastide: Tragedy should lead to changes Since I learned last weekend of the tragic accident that took the life of Kevin Ward Jr. at a race track in upstate New York, I’ve been thinking of the impact it would have on auto racing.
Colts Quick Hits: Aug. 13
News and notes from Colts training camp at Anderson University
- Colts rookie Kerr not satisfied, not yet As an undrafted free agent rookie out of Delaware, Colts nose tackle Zach Kerr came into training camp knowing he had to prove himself worthy of a spot on the Indianapolis roster.
Wayne making most of every moment in comeback
Reggie Wayne had a surprise visitor during his media session Tuesday at Anderson University. And Indianapolis Colts head coach Chuck Pagano just couldn't resist asking his wide receiver a few questions.
Bradshaw ready to test neck
Ahmad Bradshaw isn't certain whether he'll make his preseason debut Saturday against his former team, the New York Giants. But the veteran running back firmly believes he will be ready to roll when the regular season opens Sept. 7 at the defending AFC champion Denver Broncos.
- More Sports Headlines