- Anderson tournament results are in The Anderson USBC Open Tournament has wrapped up, and the results are in.
- Jets lose home season finale The Anderson Prep Jets have had their struggles winning games this season, and its matchup against visiting Morristown was no different as they dropped a 60-38 decision.
Rick Teverbaugh: Pacers closing in on final pieces to title run
The Indiana Pacers nearly have all of the pieces in place to secure the top spot in the Eastern Conference. Evan Turner’s performance against Los Angeles on Tuesday was enough to convince me he’s a better fit for what Indiana needs than Danny Granger.
Lapel closes with win
The Lapel boys basketball team closed out the regular season portion of its schedule with a 69-45 win over host Indianapolis Ritter on Wednesday night.
- Wildcats spoil Arabians' senior night, 60-37 PENDLETON -- Lawrence North dominated the boards and used a 17-3 second quarter to spoil Pendleton Heights' senior night on Wednesday. The Wildcats topped the Arabians 60-37, ending the home team's regular season at 14-7. PH will play next Wednesday
- Korn, Eagles hitting their stride at right time It's the kind of number that turns heads. Frankton senior Aaron Korn's 47 points Tuesday night at Muncie Central were a school single-game record, and they helped push him past Kelsey Key to claim the Eagles' career scoring mark for either gender.
- Panthers rule early, stop Raiders The Shenandoah Raiders spent three quarters trying to scratch and claw out of a first-quarter hole but never did quite manage to escape here tuesday night. Elwood ran off to a 22-9 lead after eight minutes on its way to a tough 58-48 triumph.
Rick Bramwell: Ice fishing season could last longer than ever
Several years ago, Allen Muey was driving along I-69 when my cell phone rang. It was the fifth day of March. "You won't believe this, but I just passed two idiots ice fishing an interstate pond," he said. It turned out that those two late-season malcontents were Bob May and I.
- Ken de la Bastide: Indy 500 champ returning in 2014 With activity at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway just a few months away, the IZOD IndyCar Series is getting a boost for the Indianapolis 500.
- Pendleton Heights falls to Panthers 39-34 With conference play behind the Pendleton Heights Arabians, it is time to look forward to tournament action. And what better way to prepare for postseason play than to schedule one of the top teams in the state.
- More Sports Headlines