- Hucks move on in A Doubles bracket Shawn Huck doesn't have an easy decision when it comes to picking partners for the 34th Annual Community Hospital Anderson Tennis Classic.
- Varsity mixed doubles champs crowned at Tennis Classic The scene slightly resembled a war zone and slightly a country club at Anderson University on Thursday afternoon. As Indianapolis Colts personnel started tearing down tennis court bleachers and parked what appeared to be nearly 100 golf carts in preparation for training camp starting on Thursday next week, one of the first titles was handed out in the Community Hospital Anderson Tennis Classic.
- Champion drivers ready for series opener Saturday at Hoosier Park Harness drivers were turned into handicappers on Thursday and their effectiveness in that role will be determined Saturday night.
Champion Driver Series ready to roll Saturday
Harness drivers were turned into handicappers on Thursday and their effectiveness in that role will be determined Saturday night.
- Top seeds hold in Men's A Singles quarters The Community Hospital Anderson Tennis Classic Men’s A Singles quarterfinal round went as expected Wednesday.
- Pacers just got a bit better The Indiana Pacers just might have gotten better, at least long term, on Wednesday when guard Lance Stephenson signed with the Charlotte Hornets.
Rick Bramwell: Do big city folks have a passion for hunting?
On a recent drive to the West Coast, my imagination ran wild as I passed through different types of habitat.
- Colts set to host ESPN during training camp ESPN is coming to Anderson University. "The Worldwide Leader in Sports" will set up shop on campus during Indianapolis Colts training camp on July 28. Reporter Bob Holtzman and analyst Jeff Saturday, who started 188 games at center for the Colts from 1999 through 2011, are scheduled to be on hand.
- Jeter, Trout lead AL over NL 5-3 in All-Star game Derek Jeter soaked in the adulation from fans and players during one more night on baseball's national stage, set the tone for the American League with a pregame speech and then delivered two final All-Star hits.
- Poe tandem rolls to second round victory The rust wasn't readily visible to the casual observer. Dennis Poe and Alex Poe, seeded No. 1 in the Father/Son Division, opened play in the Community Hospital Anderson Tennis Classic with a 6-0, 6-1 victory over Rob Crull and Bob Crull Tuesday night.
- More Sports Headlines