- Sports Columns
Rick Bramwell: Deer quotas unchanged for Madison County
At this writing, I'm in San Francisco with my daughter Jourdan. She and I took the road trip of our lives, some 2,200 miles. I-80 was our route most of the way.
- Anderson Speedway plans busy weekend What’s your pleasure?, will be a theme when it comes to racing this weekend in central Indiana with notable events at both Anderson and Winchester Speedways.
- Hoosier Park as a numbers game One of the few bad things about the job I have is that I don't get near enough time to spend at Hoosier Park.
Rick Teverbaugh: Which sports event more entertaining today?
At noon today I will absolutely be watching the United States tangle with Germany on the World Cup stage.
Rick Teverbaugh: Baseball has the right ending
As the state baseball championships at Victory Field officially close down the prep sports season for 2013-14, it occurs to me that the sport at any level has the most fitting conclusion to each and every game as well.
Arabians fourth best at state golf tourney
Trevar Denney was back in his usually top spot on Wednesday in the final round of the 78th Indiana Boys High School Golf State Finals and he showed that he belonged among the top players on Wednesday at The Legends Golf Course.
- Golfing for fun and charity Today's column is devoted to golf. Part one is in the pursuit of fun and a good cause. Part two is about the pursuit of excellence.
- George Bremer: Colts right to honor Clark That catch in Baltimore, it was a thing of beauty.
- Did Cougars lose title intentionally? Baseball has always been my favorite spectator sport. Softball follows close at its heels for obvious reasons.
- Rick Bramwell: Help dad get rid of blood-sucking pests I hoped the severe winter would have resulted in fewer ticks, mosquitoes, and black flies, but all that snow seemed to have insulated them against the cold. Never have I ever seen mosquitoes so bad around my house. A perfect gift for Father's Day is the solution.
- More Sports Columns Headlines
- Rick Bramwell: Deer quotas unchanged for Madison County