- Sports Columns
- Ken de la Bastide: Indy, Little 500s provide great racing For the fourth consecutive year, the Indianapolis 500 was determined during the final laps of the May classic that is regaining popularity with fans around the world.
- Mike Lopresti: Bittersweet day for Andretti He is Michael Andretti, car owner and father. So just how was he supposed to feel at this moment?
- Rick Bramwell: Catching tagged bass can earn anglers gift cards According to the DNR, catching black bass is great recreation but it also can line your wallet, provided you fish — and catch — in the right spots.
- Pacers have fish tale to tell We have here two quotes from Game 2 of the Eastern Conference finals; otherwise known among the Indiana Pacers as The One That Got Away. They tell us a lot about where this series is, and where it might be going.
- Expect great racing this weekend For the past year I’ve been wondering how the Memorial Day weekend of racing could top what fans got to witness in 2013 at the Indianapolis 500 and Pay Less Little 500.
- George Bremer: Mathis not alone in plight Why this sports reporter will not judge Robert Mathis.
Mike Lopresti: We remember these guys
These were the Indiana Pacers who had raised all the hopes in the dark of winter. Clear of purpose, balanced of scoring, and determined that no one was coming into their house and pushing them around. Especially no one named LeBron.
Rick Teverbaugh: Help needed with past standouts
One of the most daunting tasks we'd like to accomplish in improving our coverage of local athletes is keeping track of our prep standouts as they venture out into the college and pro ranks.
- Cueto in discussion about MLB's best Yo, can someone swing that major league baseball spotlight over here a moment? Care to see the best starting pitcher in the game at the moment?
- Pacers a coin toss from doom Here's a coin. Toss it. Heads, the Indiana Pacers show up with their A game tonight. Tails, they're a train wreck. That's a reliable a way as any to predict this team.
- More Sports Columns Headlines