- Sports Columns
- Rick Teverbaugh: Lapel sectional game nearly a classic Other than the final verdict, the Frankton versus Wapahani boys sectional championship game at Lapel was the best game I've seen played in many years.
- Little 500 entries received With the temperatures in the 60s on Wednesday and activity starting at Anderson Speedway this weekend with an open practice session, the first entries for the Pay Less Little 500 have been received.
- George Bremer: Free agency season is upon us The Colts are about to lose cornerback Vontae Davis. Unless, of course, the sides are about to agree on a new deal. Depends on whom you're following on Twitter and when you last checked your timeline.
- Home-court win in blowout fashion The Anderson Legends semi-pro basketball players have been classy assassins, and Sunday afternoon was no different as they shot through the Pittsburgh Bullets defense on the way to a 164-90 win at Anderson High School.
- Young Fetty notches first 700 series After reporting on so many tournaments and their results for the past few weeks, the timing couldn’t have been better for some very impressive scores to be shot this week.
Rick Teverbaugh: Baseball bug has hit early and hard
It seems nearly heresy to mention this as the boys basketball sectionals unfold, but the baseball bug has bitten me even harder than normal already this year.
- Kurt Busch to run Indy 500 It has been a good two weeks for the Indianapolis 500 with several announcements that should attract a lot of media and fan attention.
- George Bremer: Decker debate highlights Colts' challenge Few names cause as wide a division amongst Colts fans these days as Eric Decker. Never mind that the Denver Broncos wide receiver isn't on Indianapolis' roster and might never be added. He's scheduled to become a free agent March 11, and he's believed to have interest in continuing his career at Lucas Oil Stadium.
- Anderson tournament results are in The Anderson USBC Open Tournament has wrapped up, and the results are in.
Rick Teverbaugh: Pacers closing in on final pieces to title run
The Indiana Pacers nearly have all of the pieces in place to secure the top spot in the Eastern Conference. Evan Turner’s performance against Los Angeles on Tuesday was enough to convince me he’s a better fit for what Indiana needs than Danny Granger.
- More Sports Columns Headlines