- Sports Columns
- Anderson tournament results are in The Anderson USBC Open Tournament has wrapped up, and the results are in.
Rick Teverbaugh: Pacers closing in on final pieces to title run
The Indiana Pacers nearly have all of the pieces in place to secure the top spot in the Eastern Conference. Evan Turner’s performance against Los Angeles on Tuesday was enough to convince me he’s a better fit for what Indiana needs than Danny Granger.
- Wildcats spoil Arabians' senior night, 60-37 PENDLETON -- Lawrence North dominated the boards and used a 17-3 second quarter to spoil Pendleton Heights' senior night on Wednesday. The Wildcats topped the Arabians 60-37, ending the home team's regular season at 14-7. PH will play next Wednesday
Rick Bramwell: Ice fishing season could last longer than ever
Several years ago, Allen Muey was driving along I-69 when my cell phone rang. It was the fifth day of March. "You won't believe this, but I just passed two idiots ice fishing an interstate pond," he said. It turned out that those two late-season malcontents were Bob May and I.
- Ken de la Bastide: Indy 500 champ returning in 2014 With activity at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway just a few months away, the IZOD IndyCar Series is getting a boost for the Indianapolis 500.
- George Bremer: Hoops season heats up in early spring The temperature might not be the best indicator, but I know spring is near because championship basketball is being played across Indiana.
- Rick Bramwell: Growing up, branching out In years past this column often talked about my daughter Jourdan. She grew up hunting and fishing with her dad.
- Tasks are big, rewards bigger What faces the Anderson and Shenandoah girls basketball teams this Saturday is daunting.
- The 3 returns to Sprint Cup The famed “3” returned to NASCAR’s Sprint Cup division in a fitting fashion with Austin Dillon claiming the pole position for Sunday’s running of the Daytona 500.
- George Bremer: Sam's saga reaches much further than football The annual NFL Scouting Combine arrives in Indianapolis this weekend, and the most anticipated moment will come Saturday when Missouri linebacker Michael Sam takes a stage in the media room.
- More Sports Columns Headlines