ELKHART, Ind. — Northern Indiana police say a man and woman found dead in a home near the city of Elkhart may have died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
The bodies of Mitchell Rider and Jamie Hooker, both 28, were found Thursday afternoon in a home west of Elkhart.
The Elkhart Truth reports (http://bit.ly/17ORsiD ) that the Elkhart County Sheriff's Department says early indications suggest that carbon monoxide poisoning was a factor in their deaths.
But a final ruling is still under review by the sheriff's department and the county coroner's office.