ANDERSON, Ind. —
- Local News
Marching Highlanders look for another show stopper at Indiana State Fair
For the 109-member Marching Highlanders, the past two months have been a blur of mastering intricate marching patterns and music.
- Police: Escaped suspect not handcuffed
- Name of Elwood stabbing victim released
- Colts breakfast nets $5,400 for Special Olympics
- Pagano thanks local fans for support during cancer battle
- Marching Highlanders look for another show stopper at Indiana State Fair
Indianapolis Colts receiver Reggie Wayne gets stretched out during training camp in Anderson on Thursday.
Wayne continues to silence doubters
Reggie Wayne claimed he had nothing to prove in his return from a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee. But that hasn't stopped the 35-year-old wide receiver from consistently turning heads during Indianapolis Colts training camp at Anderson University.
- McAfee making most of his camp time
- Colts Quick Hits: Friday, Aug. 1
- Toler sees strong, healthy secondary
- Fans fuel Colts at night practice
- Wayne continues to silence doubters
Holly Smith, a 2014 Anderson University graduate, is preparing for the World Race, an 11-month mission trip to 11 countries.
Editorial: Dan Patch Invitational brings national focus
The Dan Patch Invitational at Hoosier Park on Aug. 8 brings some of the best standardbreds into the state and brings the local track into a national spotlight. This is a great chance to support the effort to keep the city on the map and a big crowd helps add to the atmosphere.
- Letter: President's trade being swept under rug
- Letter: New glass ceiling is $12 an hour
- Editorial: Dan Patch Invitational brings national focus