LOCAL COVID-19 STORIES
Human Testing of Johnson & Johnson Coronavirus Vaccine to Begin By September. Johnson & Johnson said Monday that its experimental vaccine could be available for emergency use authorization by early 2021. The company said it has committed more than $1 billion to co-fund the vaccine re…
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
- The Latest: Indiana releases demographics of COVID-19 cases
- Former Elwood teacher in police custody
- Health officials: COVID-19 widespread in Madison County
- Anderson mayor concerned about violations of stay home order
- Family reports Lapel resident Jack Vangets died from virus
- Shelters adjusting to new reality
- Official urges people to stay at home as Madison County adds 9 more positive COVID-19 cases
- Nursing home employee tests positive for virus
- Madison County girl, 7, abducted by mother found by police in Pennsylvania
- Madison County reporting three new COVID-19 cases
Anderson's downtown has undergone a transformation, with new places to eat, drink, shop and play.