THANK A FARMER
Agriculture is the backbone of Hoosier life. Our farmers feed the world and sustain the local economy. We salute them in "Thank a Farmer."
Ten years after starting Twin Willows farm, Erica Hopkins says she still learns something new every day.
MILFORD — Local farmers Mark and Kristina Hostetler are in a transition period on their small farm. They are switching from a beef cattle operation to a small, conventional, but grass-fed dairy operation.
GALVESTON – When families delve into the agriculture scene, common crops that pop up are corn, soybeans, and wheat. And that’s no different for the Wilson and Miller families.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
- Argument over speeding led to shooting death, police say
- Motorcyclist who died in Friday crash identified
- Anderson's A'niyah Birdsong to represent state at Miss USA
- Birdsong named Miss Indiana USA
- State, Madison County won't issue mask mandates
- UPDATE: ACS quarantines several classrooms in district due to COVID-19
- Two arrested in Terre Haute teen's shooting death
- UPDATE: Trial date set for former county councilman charged with rape
- Music festival displays bluegrass talent
- Jail Log: July 30
Explore Madison County's "Perfect Pairs" — parks with plenty to do and nearby eateries to get at bite after you play.
Madison Life & Times explores Black history in Madison County and celebrates generations of Black families.