LOCAL COVID-19 STORIES
More than 100 people protest police brutality during march in Anderson on Saturday. The march started around 6 p.m. from Dickmann Town Center. Marchers walked past the Madison County Government Center, jail and APD. The protest was peaceful. There were no reports of violence as of 10 p.m.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
- APD investigates shooting that left man in critical condition
- Anderson man dies of gunshot wounds
- LIVE UPDATES: Protesters march through downtown Anderson
- Missing woman's hometown shows support
- Anderson officials: Protest violence flared after midnight
- Local official: Decline in coronavirus cases 'incredible'
- More than 100 people protest police brutality across America in Anderson
- Daughter has been 'a godsend' to Anderson woman
- Jail Log: May 28
- Protesters call for transparency in police shooting that killed Southern Indiana man
Anderson's downtown has undergone a transformation, with new places to eat, drink, shop and play.