Naomi E. Ashley
ORESTES — Naomi E. Ashley, 81, Orestes, died Jan. 2, 2006, at Community Hospital, Anderson, after a brief illness.
Arrangements are pending at Owens Funeral Home in Alexandria
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- UPDATE: Man pulled by passerby from flaming car is former Lapel football star
- New life coming to former Heckaman Buick property
- Adopted twins find one another only seven blocks away
- Appeals court affirm conviction, sentencing of Harlan Haines' mother
- Day care closes after owner's brother charged with child molest
- Kelly Hawes column: Don’t let anyone convince you this is normal
- Anderson man charged with two counts of child molesting
- Prosecutor seeking funds to pay salaries
- Anderson man living at day care center charged with molest
- Special judge named in Sumner case