Carol Sue Smith
Aug. 31, 1945 - Jan. 28, 2006
FREELANDVILLE, Ind. — Carol Sue Smith, 60, of Freelandville, died Janu. 28, 2006. She was a former Anderson resident.
She worked in home health care for several years.
Survivors include her husband, Donald Smith; four sisters and their husbands, Donna Jean and Max Hoppes, Jalna and Larry Real, Brenda and Tommy Brucher, and Reta Lou Coburn; three brothers and their wives, Abner and Linda Clark, Willie and Angela Clark, Junior Lee and Sandy Smith; several nieces, nephews, great-nieces and nephews and great-great-nieces and nephews.
Services will be 2 p.m. today at the Duesterburg Funeral Home in Bicknell with burial in Freelandville.
Carol Sue Smith
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- UPDATE: Man pulled by passerby from flaming car is former Lapel football star
- New life coming to former Heckaman Buick property
- Adopted twins find one another only seven blocks away
- Appeals court affirm conviction, sentencing of Harlan Haines' mother
- Day care closes after owner's brother charged with child molest
- Kelly Hawes column: Don’t let anyone convince you this is normal
- Anderson man charged with two counts of child molesting
- Anderson man living at day care center charged with molest
- Prosecutor seeking funds to pay salaries
- Special judge named in Sumner case